Morelos : Goal

Virtuoso

16 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Another goal I will rewatch again and again. Marred slightly (or more) by that horrific screeching from both commentators. If they had done that next to me I would have stabbed them in the throat out of sheer impulse. Might have regretted it later..

Na, you would have been hugging and kissing them.

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

Another goal I will rewatch again and again. Marred slightly (or more) by that horrific screeching from both commentators. If they had done that next to me I would have stabbed them in the throat out of sheer impulse. Might have regretted it later..

Nonsense. We all moan when Andy Walker or the like are commentating on our matches, so it’s a welcome change when it’s actual Rangers fans instead. Wouldn’t have expected Tom and Andy to react any differently tbh & good on them! 

Just now, M-89 said:

Nonsense. We all moan when Andy Walker or the like are commentating on our matches, so it’s a welcome change when it’s actual Rangers fans instead. Wouldn’t have expected Tom and Andy to react any differently tbh & good on them! 

What's nonsense? That I would stab people for making a noise? Well observed. Wasn't meant to be serious

I thought he was awful last night and wanted him subbed his touch was poor he missed an easy chance after a great cross he couldnt keep the ball but then stepped on Jordan Jones and fired in a great ball and all that was forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I thought he was awful last night and wanted him subbed his touch was poor he missed an easy chance after a great cross he couldnt keep the ball but then stepped on Jordan Jones and fired in a great ball and all that was forgotten.

I don't think he was awful, had a few dodgy touches which is out of character for him. Definitely wasn't having a great game in general, but he is always a threat. Even if he's not in form running at players his positioning alone can still produce goals like that one.