Rangers possible third charge ( confirmed as false)

Smile

21 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If the board had told us when UEFA initially informed them re the 1st charge then the others wouldn't have happened. They've got to be blamed here.

They have to look at last night to see that if they had told us earlier the singing wouldn't have continued at the other 2 games

Exactly, been saying this since we knew about the charge that closed off 3,000 seats last night. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So along with the St Josephs citing when they could have warned us off ahead of the Midjty game,  they have now sat on that one as well and again didn't warn  us off before the Legia fixture.

Whilst we may be guilty of naughty words, that cunt is guilty of gross negligence in running our club. That useless cunt is a bigger danger to this club than our collective haters and needs fucking sacked.

Our day to day running of our Club is a shambles and I blame Robertson for most of it, he brings incompetence to new levels and should have be sacked asap.

22 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

This story is a load of shite, Greg the SLO posted to say that only outstanding charge is the Legia one. Unless he is wrong but that's doubtful.

Record are shit stirring cunts.

I assume he will be tweeting that to the record in response to this story then ?

20 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

This stinks. The timing in which these charges have been announced just doesn’t make sense. It’s legally and from a disciplinary perspective, completely unsound.

Even if the board withheld details of the first charge, which shockingly seems as though it was the case, supporters have been given no opportunity to rectify their behaviour prior to these latest two charges benign announced in the last couple of days. That’s completely flawed/discriminatory against us and smacks of bullying.

Seriously hope we’re consulting lawyers worth their salt right now.

Did you see my reply to you a couple of nights back mate? :thumbup:

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

PA? Lindsay Herron?

Bit of context for those of us who dont speak 'journo wanker'.

Press Association - one of the biggest news providers/wires. They produce the copy and outlets use it with appropriate credit. 

Lindsay Herron - longtime Rangers employee. Now freelance who still does work for the club.

During last seasons European games TBB was sung on quite a few occasions. I remember hearing it during some games home and away. No action or warnings then. 

Why the big change this year, Fare were at all our games too. Its all very sinister. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

During last seasons European games TBB was sung on quite a few occasions. I remember hearing it during some games home and away. No action or warnings then. 

Why the big change this year, Fare were at all our games too. Its all very sinister. 

Someone involved with UEFA clearly have it in for us this year. Wonder who it could possibly be..