********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points in the bag against a side of hatchet men and thugs. 

That red card for morelos is a joke. Letter of the law says yellow. But it only ever seem to be applied to us.

Plenty of players have done that and walked away with it was just being said it was bit of fun/banter. 

Rest up for Friday and go again

Job done. Officials here are corrupt and shitebag bastards, scared to give offside against the scum in the final and now petty shite like this with Morelos. Hate the cunts and minority ones running this wee shite country. Top of the League as it stands anyway, hope the tramps get Fucked !

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Great win against a poor team. Motherwell today showed why Scottish football gets a bad name, shite fans, shite ground, shite manager and a shite team that have no other tactics than to bully and assault the opposition. In Scotland as a player you can get stamped on, kicked and elbowed with no action been taken but fuck me don't dare celebrate a goal because you'll get a red. The SFA are a fucking joke.

So shite they can't even get a sponsor on their shirts

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Never mind a player, remember Lennon stood on the touch line as a manager and did it in to the stand. I seem to remember it was roundly defended but MSM and pundits citing it as a reaction to abuse (lol). Watch how this will be reversed now it’s Morelos, there’ll be little or no mention of the abuse directed at him every time he touched the ball. Technically it was a yellow but the referee has a discretion to speak to him as he did with the players who technically made a yellow card challenges and escaped booking...

And the things that were chucked at him .Non mention there 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

I don't disagree, but he should know by now he is a man with a target on him from officials and players alike; he should've just celebrated with our fans. Hope to fuck we can appeal it though

Again he has watched other players do exactly what he has done and nothing said, so why would he think it would any different for him. 

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Only thing I noticed him do was that good first time pass on about 92mins. Think hed been on the field about 8mins by that point.

Shame as I had hoped hed be a good backup

I don't even understand why he was brought on. I didn't think we were being threatened by Motherwell, I thought Defoe should have been brought on a lot earlier than he was 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

3 points in the bag against a side of hatchet men and thugs. 

That red card for morelos is a joke. Letter of the law says yellow. But it only ever seem to be applied to us.

Plenty of players have done that and walked away with it was just being said it was bit of fun/banter. 

Rest up for Friday and go again

It was a yellow his 2nd though

considering we came out of a energy draining vital european tie on thursday i think 2-0 is a great result and the energy levels of the players looked suspect but they were more than willing to keep running. Kent did not have the best of games but his pace and persistence was causing them problems throughout.

Again for me the stand out player was jack. His energy and drive is incredible. Under pressure he always is composed and knows where to pass and accurate. small things lie that from him now like awareness and intelligence on the pitch have made his game so much better. He was always a hard tackling warrior in the middle but with gerrards guidance there is a special player emerging there now. And when was the last time he ever had a bad game.

in the end it is all belief in yourself and the managers belief in you. well if the manager can as a player come back from 3-0 down in a champions league final to win against a legendary milan side. Personally turning the tie himself. then you cant help but believe too. And you tend to see the players with the right attitude improve under such managers/coaches.

when he was fouled in the second half and got straight back up laughing at the motherwell player. You just knew jack was in his element. loves the middle of the park and loves the Rangers. will be a great day when he is made captain.

4 minutes ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Let's see if Boyd has the balls to talk about double standards 

I think he won’t .Its good gig for him .He will reign it in and say Alfredo should have known better 

And yes it will be hypocrisy coming from him 

.I called it spot on 

Like it or not, there's absolutely no point in appealing it.  They're not going to give players license to antagonise opposition fans, which is essentially what they'd be doing. 

Just have to get on with it. Defoe is more than. Good enough as a depute, then get  Morelos back in for the old firm.

Archived