***** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread *****

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluebell82 said:

We are far too reliant on Morelos, not just for goals but our all round play revolves around Alfie holding the ball up, dragging defenders around and creating something out of nothing. If we don't strengthen in this window i think there's a good chance we'll regret it. 

Almost like he's been targeted.....

24 minutes ago, ben51 said:

They've just scored their 3rd goal at Rugby Park. 

If we have real aspirations of winning the League Gerrard needs to be backed in this window. 

Quite clearly we don't have the squad required to :

1. Win the League. 

2. Satisfy our Manager. 

They're still chasing players, and I get that they have more money than us, but we need to get the finger out with the amount of players we've shipped out.

Stand by this.

We've shipped out a fair amount of deadwood, lets give Gerrard some real backing in a window which means so much.

An injury to Kent or Aribo and we're relying on someone who the Gaffer clearly doesn't rate.

Thank fuck for the 3 points tonight.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Did the job. 

Shite game, but very hard to break a side like that down. 

There's gonna be a few more like this. I'll take that result every time.

Luckily we're not going to play like that all the time though. Sunday will probably suit us better but to be honest i'll take the same performance and result every time.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Don't know but not many could be as lackluster and feeble as Flannigan 

Not really sure what else we expected from him tonight, he offered width, offered an outball, frightening how he gets criticised yet guys like davis, jack, kamara, kent and aribo all get away with being absolute dug shit against st mirren

Or better yet, gerrard should get criticised for that tonight, plan A doesnt work, fuck it we wont do it better we'll just keep doing it the same and hope things work out, if that deflection doesnt go for us on barisics shot we've dropped two points

As i said in the patterson thread, when we criticise a defender in a game we keep a clean sheet before the attacking players then we have went barking mad

Such a shit game and performance.

Hate to get on our own players but Flanagan is just so bad. If Patterson isn’t the 2nd choice RB ahead of him then there is no hope for bleeding our best youth players into the team. Pretty depressing if that’s the case 

Archived