Docherty watch tonight

Smile

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Man of the match.

Fuck knows the value of the combined squads on the park there, but a kid we had from 7 years of age until 16, we received 500k for him and he is as good as any on that park.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kid could walk into that Scotland team. Outstanding performance.

The problem is that whilst he is talented and capable enough, he's playing with some top top players at Chelsea.  With scotland, he'd struggle as he's so much more advanced than his team mates. A bit why Robertson looks average in a scotland jersey.

Not saying he shouldn't be selected, I think he should, just that I'd temper expectations about what he'd be able to achieve for his country.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The problem is that whilst he is talented and capable enough, he's playing with some top top players at Chelsea.  With scotland, he'd struggle as he's so much more advanced than his team mates. A bit why Robertson looks average in a scotland jersey.

Not saying he shouldn't be selected, I think he should, just that I'd temper expectations about what he'd be able to achieve for his country.

I kind of said in jest mate in knowing Clarke won't pick him regardless.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

No I don't think he was old enough to sign pro forms when he left could be wrong though. they also gave us a one of fee.

Think the fee was dependent on a few things, won't be much though because as you've said he hadn't signed his pro forms with us. Think the agreement we made with Chelsea was just to help things run along smoothly. 

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Clancy misses another stamping,for the wee scum this time 😞

Also made a Hearts player, who got subbed due to injury, walk round the pitch right past the junkies & unsurprisingly the coins came raining in! Guys a fucking idiot! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Also made a Hearts player, who got subbed due to injury, walk round the pitch right past the junkies & unsurprisingly the coins came raining in! Guys a fucking idiot! 

Complete dick of a man 😞

20 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think the fee was dependent on a few things, won't be much though because as you've said he hadn't signed his pro forms with us. Think the agreement we made with Chelsea was just to help things run along smoothly. 

I'm sure their was also the incentive of buying his parents a house could be wrong though but they had more to offer than us.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jesus wept. Not just about who played along side him. He bossed the match. He ran the midfield HE took the game to Liverpool as well as protecting his back four. I take it you didn't watch it?

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Jesus wept. Not just about who played along side him. He bossed the match. He ran the midfield HE took the game to Liverpool as well as protecting his back four. I take it you didn't watch it?

Jesus wept I'm saying he's more advanced than most other players he'd be playing with in the Scotland team.  A team where Robertson looks average.

He was full of great slide through passes to Giroud, superbly weighted passes through to Barkley, give and goes with keeper to full backs via him. Possession almost always kept.

Good luck him doing the same with Oli McBurnie making those same runs, Scott McTominay hiding, keepers leathering the ball over his head instead of passing to him.

He'll be a better player for club than country because of those around him. Jesus wept it's not difficult.

31 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking brilliant. Came on here looking for comments on Docherty and it’s mostly about wee Billy Gilmour. 

Aye it's weird  at least  Docherty our player I cant see the point pining for a boy who didn't want to sign for us.

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

The linesman must have seen it it was right in-front of him.

Linesmen don’t even make throw in calls right in front of them without communication with the referee first, well here in Scotland anyway...

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbf mercurial talents like bale for wales, ibra for Sweden and  Ronaldo for Portugal help propel their otherwise below average/average national teams onto moderate successes. Or in Portugal’s case huge success.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that Gilmour could drag us to a major tournament. 

Archived