Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, ianb1547 said:

if Livi voted yes 'despite' the rousing speech then that infers the speech was against the resolution

Or they’ve finally seen through the bullshit and the separate entity lies.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are not in it solely to be a back up for Rangers.

“Rangers are a far bigger club than us. Far more powerful. But we are not in this to be a nodding dog.

“We are backing this because fundamentally we think it’s right to look into the whole process surrounding the resolution.”

Get in Stranny. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

He is a CEO with a lot of power in football and using it to protect cellic, his corrupt cronies in the Scottish football set up, and his various relations who do well in their dealings with cellic. 

I only answered the question why he was at the meeting...the rest you state we have known for years

Just now, Swally said:

Just posting the Daily Record updates so no one else needs to go on the cuntish site

If the Daily Record posted that on their updates then there is zero need to follow it. Makes the rest of what they've said look like bullshit now.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If the Daily Record posted that on their updates then there is zero need to follow it. Makes the rest of what they've said look like bullshit now.

fair enough, i'll close the shite down then

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

That's from weeks ago😁😁😁😁

i know... Im  a fud and forgot they've been with us the whole way. 

To much fucking excitement. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He is a CEO with a lot of power in football and using it to protect cellic, his corrupt cronies in the Scottish football set up, and his various relations who do well in their dealings with cellic. 

I think he's just kicked the baw into his own net m8 and other Club's on the bubble through this should now be of no doubt as to who the REAL BOSS is in Scottish Football right now or for now anyway.

Why say a thing after being silent for so long?

His ego won't allow it and he just can't help himself.

Archived