Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’m sticking to my guns that the email was sent. The SPFL have then contacted Lawwell (or Peter as the WhatsApp message states) and he’s made a call to Dundee and offered them something to change their mind. They’ve then concocted this lie about the firewall and pdf file being emailed to buy more time. You’ve got to remember they have went from a 5pm deadline to 28 days- these cunts are corrupt and liars.

This....no cunt will convince me otherwise....it reeks from top to bottom m8

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember Clancy cheating us on the 29th December then getting multiple celtic games right after it?

Its all been intertwined to get titles for the abusers.

Its been going on the whole time they bastards got any power.

Strip the corrupt titles now.

Its the only way to cleanse the game.

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’m sticking to my guns that the email was sent. The SPFL have then contacted Lawwell (or Peter as the WhatsApp message states) and he’s made a call to Dundee and offered them something to change their mind. They’ve then concocted this lie about the firewall and pdf file being emailed to buy more time. You’ve got to remember they have went from a 5pm deadline to 28 days- these cunts are corrupt and liars.

Above is my take on it too, sneaky bastards! I wonder what incentive dundee were offered to reconsider their voting intention?

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Rangers evidence isn’t on corruption it’s mishandling by Doncaster, is it not?

Well they have already accused them of bribery so..... not really sure but it is smart that they have an ace up their sleeve whatever it is. I hardly doubt we are bluffing.

It doesn't take a whistleblower to see the mishandling of Doncaster. You and I can see that.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You might be right mate. I can’t remember their name. I used to talk about this on twitter with guys like John Stevens.

Widh I could remember the companies name 👍

Nolan Partners? 

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Rangers evidence isn’t on corruption it’s mishandling by Doncaster, is it not?

Yes, but we can safely speculate the reasons behind the mishandling were due to a corrupt agenda in a democratic process.

And not just by Doncaster, he's simply the lesser of the two puppeteers.

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The SPFL has given us a open goal here as he says this is no longer about the vote. Its about what's gone on whilst voting is happening and processes.

Why did Dundee's email trip a firewall😁😁😁😁😁 why was dungcaster on the blower to liewell once it became clear what was happening.

For the first time ever I now believe our game is corrupt

I was ever sceptical of anyone that suggested referees were actually corrupt, more I believed they were easily influenced by the decisions effecting the path of least resistance (against us as per some of the ridiculous decisions this season, or for celtic) or just plain incompetent, Clancy, Collum etc. fit both criteria.
After all that’s been revealed today and what’s to come, aswell as listening to the ICT chairman about the pressure being put on clubs/ leagues to effect an outcome, I’m coming round to the idea of the very real possibility of this type of pressure being applied to officials re their careers or just using plain old incentives...

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just typed out a strongly worded email to the SPFL but sent it as a PDF so it wont make it bye their fire wall.

Sake.

I mean if someone was to find iainblair@spfl.co.uk's email address and sent him a PDF, they'd obviously not get a read receipt

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You might be right mate. I can’t remember their name. I used to talk about this on twitter with guys like John Stevens.

Widh I could remember the companies name 👍

Can’t recall either mate.

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember Clancy cheating us on the 29th December then getting multiple celtic games right after it?

Its all been intertwined to get titles for the abusers.

Its been going on the whole time they bastards got any power.

Strip the corrupt titles now.

Its the only way to cleanse the game.

Or Collum and that tarrier linesman costing us the league cup.

Think Beaton cost us about 5 points as well away to the sheep in December and chopping off Alfie’s perfectly good winner against Kilmarnock in February.

Archived