Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ah, makes sense now! There's nothing worse than someone piping up, regardless of their views, when it no longer matters! The type of cunts who's wait till their last working day to act the big man! Shitebag behaviour!

It's also just such a stupid and moronic thing to post. Some people are just really daft. Labrokes is shite anyway!

He’s been given a call to get this say in, the fact he went straight after Gardiner reeks of Liewell and Hollicom

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

As I said I shouldn't have posted anything. I just couldn't believe what I was told too.

Mate don’t let others put you off posting :lol: if you’re posting in good faith then fire away.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Mate don’t let others put you off posting :lol: if you’re posting in good faith then fire away.

Tbh I would hate if someone else posted something questionable without it being confirmed or a reputable source. Mines was no different.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

You've much more faith in them than I do.

Whether they sent it or not, as English and Stewart said “ the whole thing stinks”. 

Something isn’t right . It was sent , it wasn’t sent,it wasn’t received, a technical question mark,Dundee asking that their vote not be considered etc. There is definitely a cover up going on.

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If we can get Aberdeen and Hearts onside then others will follow, its 3 of the biggest clubs in the country there’s no way they can sweep that under the carpet 

Aberdeen more likely to find out what evidence we have then run back and tell Lawwell.

tell them to do one.

17 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Amazing what comes out...

Head of the SPONSOR of the league is a scumbag :lol:...

Liewell the scumbag sits in the governing body that makes decision on the league...

The green filters through the veins of this corrupt system. Horrendous.

You're a prick btw, thought ma eyes were fucked seeing green, kept blinkin thinkin it was me 😂

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would feel really confident on a re-vote. Not that it would happen.

This vote could be the best thing that's ever happened to Scottish football. 

And in true tarrier fashion they absolutely ballsed it up for the wide world to see. 

Watching the cabal trip over each others feet in front of UEFA,  the British media and anyone who can spell democracy. 

Fucking priceless!

Doncaster and Co. will be on zero hours contracts and pressurising  customers to spend 20p on a bag to carry their Sports Direct shopping home this time next year.

Below minimum wage loyal. Now that would be justice.

6 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

His Twitter will be empty by end of the night today I bet! 

Another little gleeful dig in there, when he was thinking like the rest he was part of the do and say what we want club, could not keep his gobby little mouth shut today aghast that Scott Gardiner had the balls to tell the truth, fuck off Mr Ladbrokes ya freak.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Shouldn't need a petition. Once Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts come out with the evidence its game over. 

Not sure why you mention Aberdeen there, did I miss something, no way they are going to willingly help, they sold their soul a long time ago to the tims. 

Archived