• Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Corrupt Dundee will vote yes tomorrow clearly

They have to. 

They need to see this through.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

ye ken?

I have a good pal who supports Dundee. Good lad. Lawyer.

Cant bring myself to speak to him yet.

Dundee have been gotten at by the looks of it

Fully expect a yes vote from them at 9 am tomorrow morning, the deal signed sealed delivered, tims will be named champions then on Tuesday UEFA will null and void leagues across Europe 

that is the only way I can see this playing out, it’s no coincidence that this has been ‘dealt with’ in such a quick manner 

5 minutes ago, Amato said:

Just read it and they seem to say try get the best deal for them and if not vote no. 

A few just don't want them to vote anything other than no and one guy says some teams In their league just want to shaft thistle for their own gain. Alloa and QOTS I'd imagine 

Following today’s SPFL announcement, Partick Thistle FC will simply not accept this proposal as it stands. We believe that the proposal requires significantly more discussion, scrutiny and debate before any vote can be taken. We are now engaging with others to amend the proposal to identify a fairer and more equitable solution to address a number of inequalities it throws up.

At an unprecedented time for football, we believe that it doesn’t meet the basic principle that no club should be left worse off by this important decision. It also seems to link acceptance of the proposal before payments can be made to hard-pressed clubs but, in our opinion, the two things do not need to be linked. Money to clubs is a priority, the proposal could be debated in slower time.

I would imagine most of it will come to a head tomorrow if it's true that Dundee are set to (re)submit their vote. 

whichever way they vote, the process has been compromised so any result cannot be taken seriously. The SPFL look like they are trying to brass neck it out.

The voting process has been shown up to be a sham and the deck stacked to give a title out that hasn't been won. That in itself should be enough to clear out the SPFL board. With proof of correspondence between the legal person at the SPFL and Rangers / Hearts, that should be enough to get rid of him too. 

Truly flabbergasting that officials who are meant to be working for association members (all 42 of them) can benefit one team. So much for the greater good! Integrity is paramount here, but it just shows the arrogance of them that they are pushing on regardless. 

I also note the recent change in wording from the lapdogs of a certain team from sporting integrity to sporting merit. it's a deliberate change in wording that has been repeated again and again to become part of the zeitgeist.  To gain something on merit is to have earned it. They haven't earned a damned thing. 

What we, Hearts, ICT, Partick, East Fife and others are doing is the definition of integrity. 

Clubs voting for self interest.

Clubs voting to shaft other clubs.

This is why a decision has to be made for the good of the game. 

A footballing authority needs to take this decision away from the clubs.

I don’t give a fuck who that is but clubs or people running the league, certainly not in the fucking country, can’t be trusted.

Farcical that during a pandemic football still turns into a clueless shitshow. 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think it'll pass tomorrow mate hopefully not but.

Genuinely don't think it can.  I don't think anyone in the media would see it as competent, and that matters. The momentum is firmly against it. But the most important thing so far is it looks like the SPFL have essentially lied about what is possible re distributing cash. Doubt any vote based on a false premise like that would stand up.

Just now, dummiesoot said:

I still dont get why Dundee can withdraw their NO vote, corporate law says a vote once made cannot be changed

Surely even if they vote yes right now, nothing can then happen till the 28 day period ends incase someone wants to change the other way.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Genuinely don't think it can.  I don't think anyone in the media would see it as competent, and that matters. The momentum is firmly against it. But the most important thing so far is it looks like the SPFL have essentially lied about what is possible re distributing cash. Doubt any vote based on a false premise like that would stand up.

Partick have made it clear they wont stand for it

Archived