Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just a gut feeling but I’m thinking Rangers may well be sitting with 2 prepared statements ready to go, 1 if Dundee vote No and the other if they change their vote to a Yes,Think that’s why Rangers have said fuck all today as they are watching and waiting to see what Dundee do first before making their next move.

You are right because David Graham's last statement was minutes right after the spfl's statement. This man is one step ahead!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are lucky then . It's dross mate . :justno:

So I gather, but appreciate those that get to hear it keeping us posted about what they’re saying about us👍

13 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Is the Jap still working at UEFA? He must have heard how they were leaning and decided to ram this through. Cunt needs jailed. 

Nazi Nic

@jockystan

·

21m

@magnusllewellin

heres a scoop for you 1.Uefa member Lawwell has inside info on uefa having virology expert onboard and leagues to be declared null & void. 2.Lawwell presses spfl to use system that wld give cfc league 3. In doing so he would benefit financially boosting his bonus

Nazi Nic

@jockystan

4. Thats called insider dealing, corruption, fraud and deception to gain financially. 5. Its a police and stock exchange matte

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just a gut feeling but I’m thinking Rangers may well be sitting with 2 prepared statements ready to go, 1 if Dundee vote No and the other if they change their vote to a Yes,Think that’s why Rangers have said fuck all today as they are watching and waiting to see what Dundee do first before making their next move.

More than 2 prepared statements. Another statement if the SPFL want to have another go at the board. Another one if SPFL want to punish the club. Possibly another one SPFL decide to scrap the vote entirely.

One step ahead of the curve.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

More than 2 prepared statements. Another statement if the SPFL want to have another go at the board. Another one if SPFL want to punish the club. Possibly another one SPFL decide to scrap the vote entirely.

Ffs I’m no as clever as I thought I was 😂

https://www.ecaeurope.com/about-eca/structure/executive-board/peter-lawwell/

Peter Lawwell

Nationality: British
Date of birth: 27 May 1959
Club role: CEO of celtic FC
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2014

Current ECA roles

Member UEFA Club Competitions Committee

Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council

3 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Nazi Nic

@jockystan

·

21m

@magnusllewellin

heres a scoop for you 1.Uefa member Lawwell has inside info on uefa having virology expert onboard and leagues to be declared null & void. 2.Lawwell presses spfl to use system that wld give cfc league 3. In doing so he would benefit financially boosting his bonus

Nazi Nic

@jockystan

4. Thats called insider dealing, corruption, fraud and deception to gain financially. 5. Its a police and stock exchange matte

You'd have to prove Lawwell leaked that info though and prove he played a part in the SPFL resolution. Perhaps Rangers' whistleblower does have proof but it would be a massive slip up on that cretin's part and he ain't daft, you'd think. 

Just now, 72barca said:

Peter Lawwell

Current ECA roles

“British”.

Bet that stings. 

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He did best any footballer is going to do. People need to remember that's what he is. He isn't an expert, and he doesn't sit on a computer discussing it all day like you and I. He's an ex-footballer on what's normally a football show.

Alot of the time forgetting that's what leads to ex players getting unnecessary abuse. Rae's is a good Rangers man and a good ex-player. 

Agreed, I remember listening to a clip of the show when his elderly mum called unannounced  whilst he was on the panel. He was obviously surprised and a bit embarrassed but he had nothing to be embarrassed about, you could tell she was a passionate Rangers fan and very proud of her boy as no doubt we would all be in the circumstances. I personally have time for him and see him as being a much more shrewd character than many give him credit for👍...

8 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Their very presence reeks of guilt. They live in guilt; they thrive on guilt.

Vermin the lot of them. 

I'm afraid it's the way in which they were brought up with a guilty conscious and that's why they go to confess their sins to the dirty beasts.

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The scums lack of a statement reeks of guilt.

Here is the thing....nothing in our statement actually said that celtic are behind any of it.....a statement from celtic could be looked as an admission of guilt....they are cleverly distancing themselves from this fuck up at this present moment in time, make no mistake if information comes out from us that implicate them or more specifically the fat jap then and only then will they release a statement 

5 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Peter Lawwell

Current ECA roles

I'm going to peeuuwwwwkkk.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Here is the thing....nothing in our statement actually said that celtic are behind any of it.....a statement from celtic could be looked as an admission of guilt....they are cleverly distancing themselves from this fuck up at this present moment in time, make no mistake if information comes out from us that implicate them or more specifically the fat jap then and only then will they release a statement 

They have to distance themselves, they are in a quandary as they don't know the information that we have, nor does anyone... My hope of all hopes is that it is something concrete, which regarding our statement concerning the Suspension of Doncaster etc, I would like to think it is... 🙂

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Well no really, but tbh I never listen to that shite, just thought it maybe, just maybe, might have a bit more to it, or at the very least Alex Rae growing a set! 

Never going to happen mate. Alex Rae is fucking useless.  Balls of a mouse. 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Never going to happen mate. Alex Rae is fucking useless.  Balls of a mouse. 

Well he's part of a long list of ex players in that boat... Not seen anything myself, but has Neil Mccann said anything with regards to the situation, with him being ex Dundee etc, and usually speaks quite well of/for us? 

Anyone else get a WhatsApp message about Lawwell? 😂

Peter Lawwell is on UEFA board, hes been advised that all Euro leagues will need to " null and voud" according to a leading expert.

Before this was made public Lawwell tried to pass a rule saying if leagues cant continue then average pounts will determine who wins the league, as he knows uefa will deem null and void 

Rangers now "allegedly" have proof that Lawwell knew this and has now used "insider knowledge" to benifit his club. Which is against the law. If true he could be jailed.

Interesting times ahead mate.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Have the tarriers released a statement? what's it say? 

I have a distinct feeling there will be more movement tomorrow, with Easter being over... May depend who comes out firing first... I expect we'll sit on the info we have for now, and rightly so IMO, until something happens that dictates otherwise... 

Everyone from MSM to SPFL want us to show our hand first... Well fuck them... Give them all more rope... 

Archived