***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueballss said:

Win is a win, take every game 1-0 from now on👍 but will most certainly have plenty of anxious periods to come as no able to kill teams off

Average performance with a match winner every week does me ,my nerves my not be happy but it will do 

we’re still honking negative as fuck , 2 clear chances in 96 mins against a pub team  ,Kamara and jack the biggest culprits , first picks tho so nothing will change , aribo disappeared when it starts for real again as per 

A win against a team we usually struggle against. Decent first half, we scored and dominated possession but a very poor second half.

Jack and Kamara can't play together. The pair of them are far too negative on the ball. We badly need a high energy, box to box midfielder who isn't afraid to move forward.

Balogun MOTM

Wins a win but improvement still needed, Need to be consistent for the whole game, Far too much safe passing  and creating few  chances,  Play like that all the time and we will have inconsistent results guaranteed.

Just now, johanhentze said:

We have had all the chances and stand at 60-40 possession in our favour. 

Ffs mate let it go, I feel they had the better of the play in the 2nd half albeit not posing a goal threat, we dominated the 1st half.  I think we need to try maintain the standard across the whole 90, we let it dip in the 2nd half imo. 

Also, Aberdeen are dirty fuckin cunts. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hardest away points we will get outside of they cunts delivered on the first day of the season, lots to debate and complain about but job done for me , absolutely delighted. 

A win at Pittodrie is significant, but a bit worried about that second half going forward. As you say, 3 points so my day will be decent.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

What’s with McInnes’ hair? 

Mid-life crisis stuff from a guy who’s age is only just leading a constant race to stay ahead of his collar size.

Looks like the type to hing about sun-bed shops.

A touch of the Tommy Sheridans about him.

Archived