***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

Ffs mate let it go, I feel they had the better of the play in the 2nd half albeit not posing a goal threat, we dominated the 1st half.  I think we need to try maintain the standard across the whole 90, we let it dip in the 2nd half imo. 

Also, Aberdeen are dirty fuckin cunts. 

I am just posting facts.. as you say, we need to aim to maintain our play for the 90 but that is rare in football. 

they are indeed dirty cunts!

Solid enough. Need to be creating more in the future. Thought Kent and Aribo were quite good. Hagi a little sloppy at some important moments. Balogun looks a calming influence at the back.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Oh ya fucker ,I’m boaking tae with Aribos late shot getting cleared ,but only for. Pishy 5ver for anytime scored 

Fucking raging mate .Our attitude was scandalous last 20 minutes .And that should have been a pen .No replays again from Sky bastards 

In control for most of the game, a bit sharper up front and it would have been a lot easier.

Balogun MOTM

Ref did well, maybe we won't see them influenced by a crowd with regards to Morelos and their general anti Rangersness........................Na! it will be back to normal soon enough

A bit pedestrian, but very solid. Morelos is making a good contribution but doesn't look like a striker. We're looking a bit short of chances created. I'm not sure about the midfield combination as we have a few players with similar styles. I'd have liked to have seen Barker late on to run at them. But first day of a new season, and a very weird one at that. Top of the league, though I expect not to be by tomorrow as some team always wins by a barrel load on day one. Same result every match except Leverkusen and I'll be delighted.

Our best players were Goldson,Balogan,Jack and Aribo.  Kent ,Barisic and Alf did  ok but the rest of our outfield players were poor.

Hagi had a nightmare and didn’t do anything right and the gaffer was correct to replace him. He needs to improve quickly.

Mcgregor was same as usual.

Just now, johanhentze said:

I am just posting facts.. as you say, we need to aim to maintain our play for the 90 but that is rare in football. 

they are indeed dirty cunts!

Agreed, and we move on. 

Top of the league mate.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

One more fucking goal there and 4000 grand .This lot would make you weep 

C860D635-B5A0-42B3-92A7-DC66A0D67220.png

Genuine question. Considine got a straight red so technically he never actually got booked. If it had been 2-0 would they have paid up,.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hardest away points we will get outside of they cunts delivered on the first day of the season, lots to debate and complain about but job done for me , absolutely delighted. 

Don't come into a match thread talking sense mate. Surely you've got a few paragraphs outlining all of the negatives to fit in with the majority in here.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Think I need to hold my hands up when I slaughtered the signing of big Balogun - cunt was solid!

100% totally underwhelmed by the signing but he strolled that. That wee Aberdeen cunt was favourite to win that through ball but the big guy was rapid 

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Our best players were Goldson,Balogan,Jack and Aribo.  Kent ,Barisic and Alf did  ok but the rest of our outfield players were poor.

Hagi had a nightmare and didn’t do anything right and the gaffer was correct to replace him. He needs to improve quickly.

Mcgregor was same as usual.

Aribo had a good first 15 mins then hid for the next 70.

Archived