Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

17 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Not trying to be funny mate but I wonder if you would have thought the same if it was 0-0 at the time, I thought it was a pen, soft maybe but a pen nevertheless and it's not the 1st time Beaton has done this.

And another thing I know two of the previous games were only friendlies but Hagi v motherwell and more blatant Patterson v coventry, there are another two instances already of us being denied penalties, funnily enough by two Scottish officials 

Last year was the worst refereeing I have ever saw in 50 years of watching Rangers and I believe there will be more to come again this year.

All I was trying to say is that I didn't see anything controversial yesterday.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Last year was the worst refereeing I have ever saw in 50 years of watching Rangers and I believe there will be more to come again this year.

All I was trying to say is that I didn't see anything controversial yesterday.

Fair enough mate but I just saw that decision as a "here we go again" moment

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature. And laws wrongly enforced type decisions...... Includes refs, matchday officials and Compliance Officer decisions and interventions.

Thank you for running this thread for a 3rd season, it has helped  to identify in previous seasons which of the refs/officials interpret and apply the rules differently when they are officiating a game where Rangers are playing. It also gives us a good idea of how many points Rangers are being cheated out of during the competition.

For me it will be interesting to see which month we get hit with the most cards and 'mistakes' that cost us points and whether it's when we have the most congestion in fixtures.  

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Great.  You think we're treated fairly, or its just incompetence that balances itself out. 

You'll enjoy seeing this thread bomb as you're proven right then surely.

Btw, can you give an example of a ref performance where we favoured from wrong decisions in the manner Hivs did with Beaton or the scum did with Clancy? Please be specific and detailed 👍

Some leap of imagination that. 

And personally I won’t be back in the thread. Only here to register my embarrassment at it. 

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

This is a fucking embarrassment man. Kind of thread if we heard that mob having on kerrydale street and be pishing ourselves. 

5 hours ago, SPWF said:

Some leap of imagination that. 

And personally I won’t be back in the thread. Only here to register my embarrassment at it. 

Embarrassed at the thread but not commenting the impact of refs / CO decisions against us, reasons behind wrong decisions, volumes of decisions  for/against us etc?

Bias in the conclusion of a season. Bias in the fixture scheduling for this season. Bias in the governance of the game. Many think bias in how we're officiated by officials during games and outwith them by the CO. But its embarrassing to discuss the latter issue as its taigy?

It was briefly mentioned on H&H potential stamp by Ferguson on McGregor at the stramash when Balogun was pushed into the post, I only caught bits of the game but haven’t seen it anywhere.

Not sure if McGregor was making something out of nothing as no physio.

Thought overall Madden had a good game but wasn't given anything too difficult to make decisions on until the latter part of the game. After the sending off they got a lot worse with the physicality. 

He got the sending off spot on, Ferguson could easily have seen red for repeated fouls (thought the shoulder barge an easy yellow) and at least one Aberdeen player was booting McGregor at the goal line incident. Hayes o would say was a definite yellow. 

Penalty shout was one that could go either way. Seen them given but no complaints. 

Overall, nothing overly contentious but I think a lot of that was down to Aberdeen not playing the usual way they do against us. 

7/10 I would say. 

23 minutes ago, ayro said:

It was briefly mentioned on H&H potential stamp by Ferguson on McGregor at the stramash when Balogun was pushed into the post, I only caught bits of the game but haven’t seen it anywhere.

Not sure if McGregor was making something out of nothing as no physio.

Ferguson left a bit after challenges a few times without any action taken.

53 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thought overall Beaton had a good game but wasn't given anything too difficult to make decisions on until the latter part of the game. After the sending off they got a lot worse with the physicality. 

He got the sending off spot on, Ferguson could easily have seen red for repeated fouls (thought the shoulder barge an easy yellow) and at least one Aberdeen player was booting McGregor at the goal line incident. Hayes o would say was a definite yellow. 

Penalty shout was one that could go either way. Seen them given but no complaints. 

Overall, nothing overly contentious but I think a lot of that was down to Aberdeen not playing the usual way they do against us. 

7/10 I would say. 

Bobby Madden 😁

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

He came out through the week reassurring everyone that the ref's know how important this season is as they go for the 10 🙄

Not an impartial bone in his body, any time they see a little pressure the decisions seem to go for them, 

They are getting themselves all worked up with "the 10" 

I can't ever remember saying that any of the 9 in a row team in the 90s were going to be immortal. Seriously delusional stuff even they can't make out that this is the greatest achievement in World football. 

Refs should be setting the tone of a game fairly.   Too many times ‘robust’ challenges, shoves, pushes, barges, obstructions etc  are allowed on our players too often before a card comes out.  Sometimes that’s just part of the game but not when there is no consistency on when they are punished.  There was a few from Aberdeen yesterday already mentioned elsewhere, which when allowed to go , in turn can lead on  to challenges like Considines yesterday.  It emboldens opposition players to be reckless against our players.  I’m surprised there hasn’t been many more injuries to our players  from this over past few seasons.  We were really lucky that Baloguns head knock against the post when McKenna haul him around wasn’t way more serious.  Brand new player who could have been out for a while if it was. 
I’ve thought for a while now that we should complain about refs performance just from a heath and safety aspect.

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not seen/can’t remember the Hayes one, or the Ferguson one on Goldson people were talking about.

Don’t think it was a penalty either tbh

One of those ones where if it was down south; if the ref gives it VAR doesn't overturn it, but if the ref waves play on VAR doesn't give it. I'd be pretty annoyed if that was given against us.

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Embarrassed at the thread but not commenting the impact of refs / CO decisions against us, reasons behind wrong decisions, volumes of decisions  for/against us etc?

Bias in the conclusion of a season. Bias in the fixture scheduling for this season. Bias in the governance of the game. Many think bias in how we're officiated by officials during games and outwith them by the CO. But its embarrassing to discuss the latter issue as its taigy?

I don't see why anyone should be embarrassed about this thread. Over the years you have been doing it,  you have highlighted fairly the standards of refereeing. If someone charted these findings from previous seasons they'd clearly see that more ref 'mistakes' were made against Rangers, More game changing decisions were made against Rangers and the fixture scheduling of games were a disadvantage to Rangers.

Change can only happen if the problem is identified. The info in these threads you do could help supporters groups bring their findings to the boards attention for further investigation.   Personally, I think the referees match reports and compliance officer reports should be made public,  as it would shine a light on why so many refs are making game changing 'mistakes'. It would also help towards stamping out referees who are not up to standard and interpret and apply the rules incorrectly. 

11 minutes ago, Davidorrp said:

Refs should be setting the tone of a game fairly.   Too many times ‘robust’ challenges, shoves, pushes, barges, obstructions etc  are allowed on our players too often before a card comes out.  Sometimes that’s just part of the game but not when there is no consistency on when they are punished.  There was a few from Aberdeen yesterday already mentioned elsewhere, which when allowed to go , in turn can lead on  to challenges like Considines yesterday.  It emboldens opposition players to be reckless against our players.  I’m surprised there hasn’t been many more injuries to our players  from this over past few seasons.  We were really lucky that Baloguns head knock against the post when McKenna haul him around wasn’t way more serious.  Brand new player who could have been out for a while if it was. 
I’ve thought for a while now that we should complain about refs performance just from a heath and safety aspect.

Our players don't seem to get enough protection from refs when opposition players are reckless against our players. Charting the refs performance from a heath and safety aspect could have interesting results. 

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 21:56, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature. And laws wrongly enforced type decisions...... Includes refs, matchday officials and Compliance Officer decisions and interventions.

***Post 1 will be updated after each game***

For: 0

Against: 0

Synopsis:

Game 1: Sheep away (Bobby Madden)

Decent performance by Madden as far as big decisions, less so standard ones. Stonewall red for Considine foul on Arfield. Would like to have seen several angles and more analysis of 2 incidents. Firstly Hayes (77 mins) running and looking at Goldson and smashing him with elbow/shoulder without looking at ball. And last minute tackle on Alfie in the box with penalty shouts made.

But nothing overly contentious 👍

Game 2: St Mirren home (Andrew Dallas)

Game 3: St Johnstone home (Euan Anderson)

Completed fixtures:

Game 1: Sheep away - Bobby Madden

Just seen this Sema . I'm happy you posted it

We should have had a pen on Sunday

And the scum should have had McGregor booked , possibly red card in their game . With Collum getting their 1st of at least 10/15 of their games this season

Said to my mate yesterday . We would get " all the other refs for our run of the mill Home games this season " the bigger games will be kept for the bent ones

Anderson and Dallas for the next 2 homes games . So predictable that lot

My prediction . v HiVS and Motherwell  upcoming  away games . Pick from Clancy , Collum or Walsh .

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 22:12, GabrielTomato said:

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

It's just boring hearing all that shite .

Refs are going to play a massive part in this league championship . Anyone doubting that , has the head firmly stuck up their apologetic arse

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 22:35, gmcf said:

Aye quite right , some of the decisions the last few years have been diabolical and worthy of keeping tabs on . 

Pretty solid performance from Madden yesterday , got all the big calls right .

Of course it is a worthy thread . See some of our supporters . They would make you fucking weep with their apathy

19 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't see why anyone should be embarrassed about this thread.

In reality we should be embarrassed about this thread,... 

However, right the way from the infamous ‘Hib’s’ game at Ibrox I don’t think anyone can disagree that we have undoubtedly (in my mind anyway) been officiated to a separate standard than celtic. Their constant press releases and interviews caused a referee strike and have created a culture of personal fear from referees towards them, their card stats alone should send alarm bells to people compared with our own.
To compound this MSM, DR and BBC1 in particular have perpetrated the constant agenda of Rangers ‘bad’ and rerun nonsense clips of any incidents our players are involved in, you only need to look at the narrative built up around Morelos now despite his charity work in Columbia. Don’t even start me on the compliance officer and their stats. 
Then there is Clancy......, as if that game at Parkhead wasn’t the one most one sided biased performance I have ever saw, he then did that interview about ‘we know what’s at stake’ last week. I do know some people have written this thread off as cringeworthy, however if anyone can explain to my satisfaction how that is appropriate or shows that they take ‘the bigger picture’ in to their decision making with them please feel free to do so. 
Fingers crossed this season will see a marked improvement from them all but if not it’s be worthwhile keeping track of how many points we may have lost through incompetence... or worse...

The thread is good for keeping the fans informed in keeping the issues front and centre.

However, nothing changes unless the board takes action on a problem that the haters no longer even try to hide.

The weakness is in our board and unless the fanbase challenge them on the matter, then nothing changes!

Be as well howling at the fucking moon.