Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Deadly.

They were stunned at the initial C1872 statement highlight issues & given they’re still refusing to engage on the matter I can only assume their position hasn’t changed 

Who at the club on this matter is the C1872 point of contact within the Boardroom? Who is calling the shots there and refusing to engage or acknowledge issue?

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Deadly.

They were stunned at the initial C1872 statement highlight issues & given they’re still refusing to engage on the matter I can only assume their position hasn’t changed 

As someone who really wanted this Castore contract to work, but now very concerned after all the cock ups, how can the board not know about the cock ups as well ?

This seems like the old stick their heads in the sand and hope it all goes away, why are we being run so badly ?

Castore from the beginning have given off an air of being chancing bullshit artists.  It's such a clearly derivative brand, with thesaurus-heavy press releases.  (Most sportswear brands feature a lot of bullshit, even if they are better known, to be fair.  I'm not going to get to the pie shop any faster in this shirt, whether Usain Bolt wore it or not)

But I fear this could get a lot worse.  What happens if this fledgling business has cash flow problems, goes under, disappears, and the club doesn't even get paid - or customers out of pocket?  It's very high risk for embarrassment, and given the last eight years, what a risk to the fan's pride. I think that's been a concerning Board choice.  Everyone has had enough of this kind of shit.  This is the easy stuff.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@Louden_Greg

Why isn't someone from our main shareholding fans group represented on the focus group?

While he is right that 10 is a standard number for a focus group, you should run multiple groups to collect reliable information on any given topic.

'Another couple of days with the tin hats on and we'll get through this'

Definitely the approach taken by Castore...

Absolute silence apart from some tinpot template that they're sending out in emails.

We can only hope that the 10 fans selected make our opinion clear. We want truths and honesty. But I sadly expect some fluffy shite about how great the demand has been. :sarcasm:

46 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

'Another couple of days with the tin hats on and we'll get through this'

Definitely the approach taken by Castore...

Absolute silence apart from some tinpot template that they're sending out in emails.

We can only hope that the 10 fans selected make our opinion clear. We want truths and honesty. But I sadly expect some fluffy shite about how great the demand has been. :sarcasm:

Couldn't give two shits about what the startup mob are doing now, clearly they've been a massive failure. The silence and apparent head in the sand stuff  from the board is far more damning.

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If they had been honest about the fuck ups from the start people would be much more forgiving.

This. Come out and say you've fucked up and how you are going to fix it then work with the club and fans. What they done with that fucking disaster iPad statement was just pour a shitload of lighter fluid on the fire. Screams of unprofessional cunts who don't know what they are doing and are well out of their depth.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@Louden_Greg

Why isn't someone from our main shareholding fans group represented on the focus group?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it a "focus group" that was heavily involved in that MyGers nonsense a while back?