Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Obviously had no idea the size of the operation when they took it on

I think I speak for everyone when I say I would be happy and say no more if @Dan Deacon gets a good quality one sent out. He's been taking an awful hissy fit all day

The Rangers support has shown incredible resolve as well to not buy stuff over the years from Ashley. What do these two pricks think that won’t happen again? If they continue down this path we’ll arrive at the same outcome and it’s good for nobody involved 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Pandemic or no pandemic you don't lie to customers once never mind twice. 

These cunts are finished if they don't tell us the truth and sort this. 

True that’s why I said they need to get it right here or they are done in football. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Pandemic or no pandemic you don't lie to customers once never mind twice. 

These cunts are finished if they don't tell us the truth and sort this. 

Can think of more than twice they have lied to us since the start. They are clearly incapable of telling the truth.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Obviously had no idea the size of the operation when they took it on

I think I speak for everyone when I say I would be happy and say no more if @Dan Deacon gets a good quality one sent out. He's been taking an awful hissy fit all day

Agreed. @Louden_Greg sort this out imo

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Bit off topic but I bought the last Puma kit we released in the pro top version because the normal replicas were sold out everywhere. Can't say I'd ever recommend them, I'd consider myself to have a reasonably slim build and still felt like that fucker was painted on when I wore it. All sorts of mental rubber elements inside it as well that made it cling to you even more. Alright for wearing to fives etc but definitely not something comfortable enough to wear casually.

I had no idea we released a pro version of any Puma kit. I really like the Croatia-style Puma home top.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The Rangers support has shown incredible resolve as well to not buy stuff over the years from Ashley. What do these two pricks think that won’t happen again? If they continue down this path we’ll arrive at the same outcome and it’s good for nobody involved 

They ain't big enough to handle a massive repercussions from us. They'll be folding if that happened.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

One massive positive is that other kit suppliers would have seen the demand and will no doubt want in on any further action.

No company is going to get a kit ready in a few weeks. Castore said themselves that these deals take 18 months preparation but they only had 4.....its showing

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I stood up for him last week, but his response tonight was pathetic.

The fact he pushed the boy into sending an email to Bisgrove instead of passing that information back and issuing a genuine apology was criminal. 

Couldn't give a fuck a few hours earlier now jumping all over the exclusive Castore statement about the exact same situation. 

Cunt.