Goram v Them

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Mccluskey the ref .Nowadays that would have got any Gers keeper a red 

And of it didn’t .The compliance bint would be there as back up 

Wouldn’t do it he’d have got fucking lynched, still sang The Billy Boys then. 

16 hours ago, Zetland said:

@julescotia

Does posting the video above have an impact on your "likes" on YouTube? :thumbup:

It still gives me the same views for YT (as its still viewed, albeit here), but I dont get the likes.

But, to be honest, Ive never been one to arsed with that kind of thing. 
I think you'll all have noticed  in the 8/9 years I've done these videos, I've never once asked "please like" "please subscribe" "please share"

Its quite simple really, I do them because I like doing it, nothing more.  I share them here and other places as others seem to enjoy them too.
If I get 10,000 likes, it means the same to me as 1 like.

:rangers::thumbup:

7 minutes ago, julescotia said:

It still gives me the same views for YT (as its still viewed, albeit here), but I dont get the likes.

But, to be honest, Ive never been one to arsed with that kind of thing. 
I think you'll all have noticed  in the 8/9 years I've done these videos, I've never once asked "please like" "please subscribe" "please share"

Its quite simple really, I do them because I like doing it, nothing more.  I share them here and other places as others seem to enjoy them too.
If I get 10,000 likes, it means the same to me as 1 like.

:rangers::thumbup:

Yes, I know you don’t post for the likes but I have always wondered if it makes a difference. If you don’t ask, you don’t find out the answer! 

You know by now we all "like" and enjoy the videos, wherever we can view them! :rangers:

On 01/09/2020 at 21:41, Blues Brother said:

I really miss the days of having a good Scottish core to our teams. Always think we are at our best when we have more Scottish players in the spine of our team. 
Gorams era had some real die hard players in the squad. Gough, Brown, Robertson, McPherson, McCall, Ferguson, McCoist, Durrant and Brown 

Pity majority of Scottish footballers are utter shite nowadays 

15 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Pity majority of Scottish footballers are utter shite nowadays 

And the half decent ones head south. I don’t think we will have anything like we did again sadly as they played for the jersey and the money helped but now it’s more about chasing the money we can’t give them  - not that I blame them for that too much

Clearly our best goalkeeper, it's even more impressive that he's only 5 foot 10 (I think)

You never felt like you were going to lose a goal with Goram between the sticks, must have been great for the defenders and allowed them to play more freely.

The thing that sets Goram apart from the rest is that every keeper has a clanger in them every now and again.

It might be I have forgotten over time but I can’t recall Goram making a cunt of anything apart from his debut where I think he got caught out.

Someone with a better memory can fill in the blanks. 

Archived