UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

33 minutes ago, Madina said:

You know what you're getting with the ROI, contrast that with folk creaming themselves about Scotland getting the win. The same Scotland that's full of taig supporters and a manger that mocked Rangers, oh and a support that actively boos the likes of Ryan Jack and the Queens death. Fck that shit. 

The majority of Scotland supporters don’t support celtic let’s be honest. Yeah the fans that go to the games might be anti British/English but not tarriers. They mostly all hate Rangers and celtic. The crowd clearly boo’d Mclean and fields of athenry

54 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The majority of Scotland supporters don’t support celtic let’s be honest. Yeah the fans that go to the games might be anti British/English but not tarriers. They mostly all hate Rangers and celtic. The crowd clearly boo’d Mclean and fields of athenry

Nah they support other dreg teams like Aberdeen and Dundee Utd 🙄 cant understand how any Rangers fan could cheer for a team full of ex taigs or taig supporters. Ideal result tonight would have been a draw so Scotland are less likely to top the group 

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Id rather not be here than live under the SNP, i dont live in Scotland but if it ever happended in my lifetime and I lived in Scotland I would move out the country.

Id rather take up tiddlywinks than support Scotland and the corrupt SFA that despise Rangers.

Republic of Ireland, i dont need say nothing there.

Ive no balls then.

You surrendered your country and moved to the land of no surrender, isn’t that right mate?