*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

I kind of feel the same way about this game as I did prior to the Leverkusen game.

While not going through would be financially challenging for us, as long as we put in a good performance and make a good account of ourselves I'm not going to get worked up if we go out to at least what is on paper a side with quality in it.

I hope we win though and I think we will have enough to go through.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is exciting the hell out of me 

Puts to bed the theory ,we should accept being knocked out of Europe for the league .Both should always go hand in hand .Europe is just the business .A break from much of the mundane dross, we see in our league 

Can’t wait for tonight’s game 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This one is exciting the hell out of me 

Puts to bed the theory ,we should accept being knocked out of Europe for the league .Both should always go hand in hand .Europe is just the business .A break from much of the mundane dross, we see in our league 

Can’t wait for tonight’s game 

Same mate. Don't know why it's so exciting considering but I'm buzzing off my ttities.

First half, early goal for us. Not a scrappy goal either, well orchestrated passes and the keeper left with no chance as we slot it past him.

Boom, we're away. Slick, one and two touch passing while Galatasaray suddenly realise they might be about to get rode stupid.

Second half, another two goals for us in the last ten minutes. 

Phone a kebab at full time. Job done.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Is the RTV app decent for casting or am I as well just watching it on the PC?

I’ve taken to putting on the laptop and just plugging into TV with an HDMI. Works better than Apple TV or the inbuilt browser I find. 

Archived