*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Having seriously bad feelings about tonight. We’ve been solid in Europe under Stevie but still something feels bad. 

Also afraid we might sell Morelos or Kent on the cheap if we miss the EL money and then gift the tims the league. Things aint better by the mrs working night so won’t catch the game until the kids are asleep. 

Ocht away ye go.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Having seriously bad feelings about tonight. We’ve been solid in Europe under Stevie but still something feels bad. 

Also afraid we might sell Morelos or Kent on the cheap if we miss the EL money and then gift the tims the league. Things aint better by the mrs working night so won’t catch the game until the kids are asleep. 

What a first post that is. 

*Shifty eyed dug*

20 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Pape. 

3 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

Very negative 1st post!   Call them tarriers they like being called tims.

Haven’t lurked here enough to know What’s ok an not. Been banned before for saying fenian bastards in other places. Not that I care what they want to be called but sure tarriers it is. 

Yeah it was a pretty negative first post, thought I had posted the usual new guy post but seems memory is bad. And yeah I’m pretty negative where we are atm since we’ve made crap decision after decision for the last 8 off years. Call me jaded 

2 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Haven’t lurked here enough to know What’s ok an not. Been banned before for saying fenian bastards in other places. Not that I care what they want to be called but sure tarriers it is. 

Yeah it was a pretty negative first post, thought I had posted the usual new guy post but seems memory is bad. And yeah I’m pretty negative where we are atm since we’ve made crap decision after decision for the last 8 off years. Call me jaded 

I’ll call you a mhank and you’ll thank me for it. 

35 minutes ago, OverseasBear said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! What time does your team kick off tonight? 😃😃

14 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Exactly, everything feels like it's been designed to be as difficult as possible to follow. For a big club, Rangers are completely small time when it comes to some of the online processes.

I've emailed them about it, absolutely no chance I will ever get a reply.

To be fair I had trouble with rangertv once and they got back to me within half an hour. 

Would have missed most of the first half if folk on here were not on the ball and helped me out though.

Buzzing now out of nowhere, been shop picked up a few Birra Moretti’s

Absolutely convinced we’re doing the business tonight and will be in the draw tomorrow!

Tunes on! 3-0 to the famous! Can’t wait to visit a couple countries throughout the tournament

Yeehaaa!

:UK:

38 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

How hard is it to link your season ticket to your RTV account for the season? Save alot of trouble...

I know mate, it literally says on my account 'Season Ticket Access expires July 2021' but it still wants to charge me £14.99.

Think it's sly as fuck it has to be done via a link. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I know mate, it literally says on my account 'Season Ticket Access expires July 2021' but it still wants to charge me £14.99.

They've done it so people will get fed up trying to get it working so they'll just go the easy route and pay the £15. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They've done it so people will get fed up trying to get it working so they'll just go the easy route and pay the £15. 

That's what I did earlier, don't even know if it's worth chasing the discount refund considering how poorly the Club deals with stuff like this.

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

That's what I did earlier, don't even know if it's worth chasing the discount refund considering how poorly the Club deals with stuff like this.

So poor mate.

I'd specifically chase it though because that's pish on you. 

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mate click on the email link done itnin 2 secs lol 

1 hour ago, OverseasBear said:

More chance of you selling your son on the cheap to one of his uncles tbh 

Archived