Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

5 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

He kicked his call off trying to be magnanimous with "it will help the coefficient" but soon descended into the usual bitter and twisted tim when no one in the studio backed him up  :lol:

More than they Scummy rhat cunts have ever helped the Coefficient. 

John should go and take a long hard fuck to himself! :wanker:

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Part of it here. 🤣🤣

😂😂😂’n am a shellic suppporrrterrrr! Brilliant love it😂😂😂😂😂Why they even bother with their opening gambits is boring they should just get into their bitter ‘But’ from the off.😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

A yard off his line when he saved it says John.

It only matters where his feet are when the ball is struck, not when it's saved ya weapon. :lol:

Betfred cup final. Where the fuck was lurch and and what was the goal line official fucking looking at?

I think Kenny Miller still thinks he's on the team :lol:. He responded to the call from the 2 bears in Belgrade last night by saying I hope WE do it for you :pipe:

Cool caller who was a new dad at the time of our return to Europe and decided to call his son after the first scorer and the lad became Miller ..., now that's what I call a bear :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think Kenny Miller still thinks he's on the team :lol:. He responded to the call from the 2 bears in Belgrade last night by saying I hope WE do it for you :pipe:

Cool caller who was a new dad at the time of our return to Europe and decided to call his son after the first scorer and the lad became Miller ..., now that's what I call a bear :thumbup:

Picked up on that. Kenny Miller has said WE quite a few times. They were two great calls, the supporters heading to Belgrade and the guy calling his new born Miller.

3 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Picked up on that. Kenny Miller has said WE quite a few times. They were two great calls, the supporters heading to Belgrade and the guy calling his new born Miller.

He also puts us first in conversation which goes against the Clyde celtic and Rangers pish :pipe:

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

thick cunt

caller: 'if Rangers win the europa cup they only get £8.2 million we get £40 million with automatic entry'

host: 'yes but Rangers also get automatic entry if they win it so thats £40 million and the £8 million for winning it'

caller 'aye but we get automatic entry and £40 million they dont'

thick cunt:lol:

This is why we need to win the league title as well as the Europa, I don't want them to receive any funds whatsoever!

12 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

thick cunt

caller: 'if Rangers win the europa cup they only get £8.2 million we get £40 million with automatic entry'

host: 'yes but Rangers also get automatic entry if they win it so thats £40 million and the £8 million for winning it'

caller 'aye but we get automatic entry and £40 million they dont'

thick cunt:lol:

🤣