Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whyte will make Morelos her swan song and tbh, it's hard to defend against a suspension. 

I just shake my head at how he thinks at times.

Unlike others in the match thread, I think he played well in the first half. Frustrating watching him sometimes.

Anybody else feel slightly gutted that we didn’t sell him when he was flying, we’d never get that kind of money for him now. The worry was always would we replace him? For me we’ve more than enough quality there to do without him. 

that was a red card all day long, I can’t believe we’ve been lucky enough to get away with that because that would have been dropped points nailed on. 

Think his contribution to this season is grossly underrated.

A lot of the chances he misses are absolutely criminal can’t be denied but can’t be overlooked for what he brings to the team in terms of off the ball movement and helps create space which has brought us a lot of goals this season so far

12 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

A lot of the chances he misses are absolutely criminal can’t be denied but can’t be overlooked for what he brings to the team in terms of off the ball movement and helps create space which has brought us a lot of goals this season so far

No words... 

17 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Ffs

19 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Do you think that’s something that Itten or Defoe couldn’t do?

12 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

No words... 

7 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Ffs

5 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Do you think that’s something that Itten or Defoe couldn’t do?

He’s had a stinker today, missed some horrific chances cannot be denied but emotions definitely getting the better of people based on today’s performance.

I definitely ain’t wrong in what I’m saying.

And no Defoe or Itten definitely couldn’t do that job

19 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Crocker is an absolute cunt. Even worse than Rob McLean did trying to create a narrative/agenda. Rhabid bastard.

There wouldn’t even be an agenda to create of Morelos didn’t behave like a petulant child. He was lucky to get off with what he did today and people need to stop blaming other people for his behaviour.

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

He’s had a stinker today, missed some horrific chances cannot be denied but emotions definitely getting the better of people based on today’s performance.

I definitely ain’t wrong in what I’m saying.

And no Defoe or Itten definitely couldn’t do that job

But it's not just based on today's performance is it.

He hasn't had what you'd call a good game in ages.

I get he's playing a new role, and has had decent games doing it. But hasn't had a good game in ages, and i mean ages.

Thing is, last season when his form started too dip, we fell apart as we relied so much on him.  Thankfully that's not the case now. And if he does hit form, we'll have the league wound up sharpish.

Archived