*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A 3 million pound striker who can’t play on an astro pitch.

Sensational.

Wait till folk hear about our training in the winter.

He's got a history of calf and ankle injuries, he's just coming back from one.

Training and playing aint the same thing.

Amazing now how we can change our team and it doesn’t make us much weaker. Hopefully we now have a squad that can compete in Europe and Scotland each week. Not saying win Europa league but just being able to compete with these teams we have played is brilliant. Long may it last 

Great team selection. Davis & Kamara have a much better understanding of each others games than Jack & Kamara/Davis imo. They just work better! Will be interesting to see if Roofe has the legs to last the game, but look at those options on the bench! 

Pre match nerves just kicking in now! Come on Rangers, intae these bastards!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Decent enough team, but I'd have been tempted to retain Helander due to this mob being an all-out attack mode, we might miss his high concentration levels.

That said, we could be saving him for Sunday. Two games in a few days, including a physical one on that pitch might be a bit of an ask. 

I'm fine with it if that's Gerrard's thinking tbh.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Decent enough team, but I'd have been tempted to retain Helander due to this mob being an all-out attack mode, we might miss his high concentration levels.

That said, we could be saving him for Sunday. Two games in a few days, including a physical one on that pitch might be a bit of an ask. 

I'm fine with it if that's Gerrard's thinking tbh.

Helanders been great since coming back from injury reads the game well,Balogun good too.

Who could argue with Gerrards record in Europe.

2 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Good to see Borna back, Bassey never done a thing wrong when he got his chance. C'mon the Queens 11🇬🇧🇬🇧

Bassey looks good when played strong and works really hard you wont push him off the ball.

Archived