C*ltc

1 hour ago, Vision said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย Gary Lineker pumped millions into Leicester?? must be all those millions he made from Walkers.

Where do they get these rockets from 67 n a rat.

celtic would finish top 4 with the current squad ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Cluj say hello.ย 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Vision said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย Gary Lineker pumped millions into Leicester?? must be all those millions he made from Walkers.

Where do they get these rockets from 67 n a rat.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing this evening when listening to that on R5. They really hate Brendan and Leicester;really sticks in their craw. Which is nice.

Gary Lineker pumped millions in, oh and "that guy killed in the helicopter"

8 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I see they've got Livi on Sunday.

We could quite easily be top of the league come Sunday night. We struggled there last week on a terrible pitch, the tims form after European games has been poor in recent years also.

Aye - very tough place to go after a European tie. Them suffering back-to-back losses in the space of a few days would be a huge boost to us psychologically.ย 

Finally saw these stonewall penalties last night. The one on Bauer is not a penalty for me. Hes already played the ball and no longer in control of the ball. The one on Christie is probably a penalty tbf. But Ntcham shouldve seen red, so these things even themselves up, dont theyย :craphead:

6 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

I see they've got Livi on Sunday.

We could quite easily be top of the league come Sunday night. We struggled there last week on a terrible pitch, the tims form after European games has been poor in recent years also.

It's very possible they drop more points on that monstrosity of a pitch.ย No chance but livi thugs will get away with the challenges they got away with on us, against the taigs.

How quickly the tune would change if one of thier players went off with a 20 stitch head wound.ย 

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Tarriers supporters association writing to the SFA :lol:

https://twitter.com/celtic_now/status/1178650610125680641?s=19

Mental man!

Start off complaining about the refs and end up going on about Resolution 12 and Rangers 2012. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

46 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Mental man!

Start off complaining about the refs and end up going on about Resolution 12 and Rangers 2012. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

gcc should include a stop on the rail link,at Erskine bridge after the airport and call it the 55 titles stop.
absolute shower of fuckin lunatics.

Archived