C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

His wage increase from £700 to £32,000 a week is quite a jump but as others say it’s probably Shite. 

I didn’t see any of the games but apparently he was sensational when coming on as a sub in World Cup matches for Australia.

There would have been loads of top clubs after him so with a half decent agent and Europe’s big guns after him then it’s not really so surprising he got such a good deal .He also likely went for a relatively low fee too .

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Thing is, that Laxalt (and Frimpong too) to the untrained eye they look alright - by that I mean they are lively, get up and down the flanks and confident with the ball at their feet and all that that positive stuff.

But if you take a wee minute and look beyond that, their end product is absolutely zero. Their crosses go everywhere (despite getting in good positions), they leave the Celtic defence heavily exploited and they literally can't defend.

Can see why they like them so much, but anyone with a brain will know exactly why they're rank-rotten for what they're actually needed for/the job they're supposed to do. 

Spot on.

I think if you watch back their games they concede a lot of chances through simple passes into the gap Frimpong leaves, forcing Duffy to move wide to cover. 

The minute Duffy isn’t facing high balls straight on he’s mince.

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I didn’t see any of the games but apparently he was sensational when coming on as a sub in World Cup matches for Australia.

There would have been loads of top clubs after him so with a half decent agent and Europe’s big guns after him then it’s not really so surprising he got such a good deal .He also likely went for a relatively low fee too .

Thats actually true, i remember the commentators saying he was the highest rated young player to come of australia since kewell and he did look the part. Was surprised and pissed off when they got him. Dont really know how it never worked out for him but obviously glad it never.

14 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Thats actually true, i remember the commentators saying he was the highest rated young player to come of australia since kewell and he did look the part. Was surprised and pissed off when they got him. Dont really know how it never worked out for him but obviously glad it never.

He got a bad injury in training very early on .think it was cruciate

17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

bagsa shite in lidll carrier bags from 10 yards.... :mutley:........:popcorn:

Genuinely what are they actually going to do? 😂

just stand there with their bag o cans, shouting “he should go” other side shouts “naw he should stay” 😂 

Archived