• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

I looked at their fixtures and they’ll win every league game before they play us at Ibrox. And tbh they only really have us at Parkhead and Kilmarnock away after that up until the split.

We have a fucking horrendous January so if we can get through that with our ‘5’ point lead intact then I’ll be more confident as after the split we have the more favourable games.

However there’s still a long long way to go and having this advantage just now is great but I still think it’ll be close and probably go down to the couple of games or even last day.

SteveEarle, HG5, Brubear and 1 other like this

I'm listening to Sportsound instead only because I know I can go back in a couple of hours or so and get Clyde One on the listen again section. 

I find the shows on BBC murder to try and find and listen to again. 

But I'm looking forward to Clyde on repeat later. No beer until the game tomorrow, so that listening will be my high for the night.

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I looked at their fixtures and they’ll win every league game before they play us at Ibrox. And tbh they only really have us at Parkhead and Kilmarnock away after that up until the split.

We have a fucking horrendous January so if we can get through that with our ‘5’ point lead intact then I’ll be more confident as after the split we have the more favourable games.

However there’s still a long long way to go and having this advantage just now is great but I still think it’ll be close and probably go down to the couple of games or even last day.

You are going by a standard of yesteryear.  Doesn't match up this season. 

25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Can’t believe you fell for that 

a defo didn’t forward it to about 4 chats on WhatsApp imo 

Cause no one would put it past Lennon to say something like that and shift blame for himself, he's near impossible to parody cause he such a clown in real life 😂