C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I just can't believe how mental these cunts are just now and it's only November. I get the part about being annoyed about not winning and playing poorly especially when we are playing some fantastic stuff and winning. 

Some of their suggestions are fucking mental. MON, Strachan and now you've got Peter Martin suggesting McGeady. Wtf is going on over there? They're caught in a 15 year old time capsule. They talk about how Lennon is a dinousaur but want real life dinousaurs back.

Even the other night on SSB they're going on about not winning 10 would see fans leave and the posters back up. What a bunch of unloyal lunatic bastards. They've won every title since 2012 with no title races and are one game away from winning the 12th domestic trophy on the bounce. Now even a hint of not winning the league and it's all the toys out the pram. So glad everyday that I'm a bear.

You genuinely get the feeling now one bad result and this could be over with things being so bad over there and the thing is Lennon isn't going anywhere unless there is an Inverness or St Mirren type result.

We just need to do our job!

The sense of entitlement from the taig support is unreal. Literally falling to pieces at the first sign of trouble lol. 

This as well is only a preview of the complete meltdown that will follow if we take 55 this year. 

We just need to keep winning and crank up the pressure. Focus on our games and let those insane idiots tear themselves apart. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The sense of entitlement from the taig support is unreal. Literally falling to pieces at the first sign of trouble lol. 

This as well is only a preview of the complete meltdown that will follow if we take 55 this year. 

We just need to keep winning and crank up the pressure. Focus on our games and let those insane idiots tear themselves apart. 

55 will be worse than covid for that lot. Didn't think they would be as bad as this only a third into the season. Scary stuff.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

55 will be worse than covid for that lot. Didn't think they would be as bad as this only a third into the season. Scary stuff.

55 they might well never recover from. 

Figured they would start to crack up at first sign of trouble but yeah didn't expect protests and car park banners this early lol. 

26 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I just can't believe how mental these cunts are just now and it's only November. I get the part about being annoyed about not winning and playing poorly especially when we are playing some fantastic stuff and winning. 

Some of their suggestions are fucking mental. MON, Strachan and now you've got Peter Martin suggesting McGeady. Wtf is going on over there? They're caught in a 15 year old time capsule. They talk about how Lennon is a dinousaur but want real life dinousaurs back.

Even the other night on SSB they're going on about not winning 10 would see fans leave and the posters back up. What a bunch of unloyal lunatic bastards. They've won every title since 2012 with no title races and are one game away from winning the 12th domestic trophy on the bounce. Now even a hint of not winning the league and it's all the toys out the pram. So glad everyday that I'm a bear.

You genuinely get the feeling now one bad result and this could be over with things being so bad over there and the thing is Lennon isn't going anywhere unless there is an Inverness or St Mirren type result.

We just need to do our job!

Initially I thought this was gross over-reaction because it’s probably five points in reality and two thirds of the season to go. However, there are two factors which explain their (apparently premature) implosion.

Firstly they have enjoyed unchallenged success for so long, they’ve forgotten what competition is. Even when we looked like giving them a run for their money, we blew it and the SFA/SPFL awarded them a freebie just in case we recovered. So now a Rangers team dares to disrupt their idyllic reign, they are struggling to cope. I truly believe the longer the time at the top, the more traumatic the fall. Ha fucking ha.

The other factor is the OF games. If you put aside the fact that both teams will win most weeks, their best hope of clawing back our lead is through the derbies. But the recent matches have been embarrassingly one sided and they know they’ve no hope of getting two wins in the remaining three matches.

If we both continue as we are, they will truly erupt after a New Year victory for us.

I’m enjoying their pain but I think this is still only the support act. The real timplosion has not even got started yet.

:UK:

20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Remember half these wee fannies might have been in their early teens when we got shafted down the leagues, all they’ve known is success, they have never experienced this before so the toys are out the pram and the granny is going under the bus 😂

Absolute fuel for my soul watching and listening to these demented mutant bastards.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Initially I thought this was gross over-reaction because it’s probably five points in reality and two thirds of the season to go. However, there are two factors which explain their (apparently premature) implosion.

Firstly they have enjoyed unchallenged success for so long, they’ve forgotten what competition is. Even when we looked like giving them a run for their money, we blew it and the SFA/SPFL awarded them a freebie just in case we recovered. So now a Rangers team dares to disrupt their idyllic reign, they are struggling to cope. I truly believe the longer the time at the top, the more traumatic the fall. Ha fucking ha.

The other factor is the OF games. If you put aside the fact that both teams will win most weeks, their best hope of clawing back our lead is through the derbies. But the recent matches have been embarrassingly one sided and they know they’ve no hope of getting two wins in the remaining three matches.

If we both continue as we are, they will truly erupt after a New Year victory for us.

I’m enjoying their pain but I think this is still only the support act. The real timplosion has not even got started yet.

:UK:

I agree with this. 

It does make me wonder if Lawwell knew that purposely pushing for Rangers to be voted out of the league would give *FC an unchallenged run at success. At the time no precedent was set for how to deal with a situation like what Rangers found themselves in. Also could 'unchallenged success' also mean fianancial advantage?

PETER LAWWELL'S LETTER TO SFA CHIEF EXECUTIVE STEWART REGAN IN FULL

Dear Stewart,

You will already be well aware of the BBC Scotland programme broadcast on Wednesday 23rd May relating to various events at Rangers, and other media coverage in a similar vein. The situation at Rangers has clearly attracted a huge level of exposure and comment over a number of months, none of it favourable.

The SFA has already conducted one inquiry, with a subsequent Judicial Panel Hearing and Appeal. The SPL is attempting to investigate issues associated with the Rangers EBT, although I gather is still trying to obtain all the relevant information.

Wednesday evening’s programme and other media articles have now placed the affairs of Rangers in relation to payments to players under even greater scrutiny. The BBC and others now appear to have access to detailed documentary evidence to support the statements made.

If the allegations of “double-contracts” for players are true, and a breach of SFA and/or SPL rules is established, the eligibility of those players to have competed in domestic league and cup competitions will be called into question, in turn, the integrity of the football results achieved by using those players would by necessity also fall into question.

Any wrongdoing then established would have to be subject to fair and proportionate sanctions, including retrospectively, if appropriate. However, at a higher level, in our opinion this whole affair is causing lasting damage to the reputation and integrity of Scottish football.

We have, to date, supported both the SFA and the SPL in their efforts to deal with the situation. We appreciate fully that this has not been an easy task for either body. But the interests of fairness and Scottish football now demand that the SFA act decisively.

The initial inquiry should now be reconvened, or a new independent panel led by a judge or senior lawyer should be formed, to investigate and report upon the Rangers EBT issues and consider whether there has been any further breach of the Association’s rules, including those on disrepute. 

The roles of individuals (past and present) subject to the jurisdiction of the Association should also be examined.This should take place as quickly as possible, irrespective of the SPL’s own investigations. I look forward to hearing from you with confirmation of the SFA’s intentions.

A copy of this letter is being sent to the Chairman of the SPL [Ralph Topping], the Chief Executive of the SFL [David Longmuir] and to Uefa [Gianni Infantino] as these issues may be relevant in the context of Uefa Financial Fair Play, the eligibility of players participating in competitions organised by these bodies, and the wider responsibilities of these organisations to protect the integrity of the game.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Lawwell.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1529746/celtic-peter-lawwell-rangers-ebt-letter-sfa-stewart-regan-uefa-gianni-infantino/

Archived