C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh in my head am still not getting excited, dunno why probably because it would be the biggest comedown ever. If he sees them out tae the old firm it’ll just be about over by then and maybe I’ll believe 

It's all about us. Do we look like losing about 5 games Domestically with them winning the lot? 

If we can't get excited now them may aswell chuck it because rarely will it be as good as this again. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh in my head am still not getting excited, dunno why probably because it would be the biggest comedown ever. If he sees them out tae the old firm it’ll just be about over by then and maybe I’ll believe 

I’m the same. Very tempting to get carried away but, when you’ve seen as many false dawns as I’ve seen, great restraint is understandable.

The critical game is the next OF at Ibrox. If we win that, I’ll really start to believe. If our lead has grown by then, then that’s a bonus but that game is the big marker for me.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's all about us. Do we look like losing about 5 games Domestically with them winning the lot? 

If we can't get excited now them may aswell chuck it because rarely will it be as good as this again. 

Things change quickly in football. Don’t get me wrong am laughing like fuck at them but not rubbing it in at this stage. 

If we’re in this position at the end of January then I’ll believe 

Archived