C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's all about us. Do we look like losing about 5 games Domestically with them winning the lot? 

If we can't get excited now them may aswell chuck it because rarely will it be as good as this again. 

If I learned anything from the last 10 years it is to fully enjoy periods like the next 6-7 months is promising to be and never take them for granted.  I can actually feel the anticipation building for us smashing them in January and the title being as good as done at that point.  The fact we fucked off for nearly a decade, they were given a title last year and are STILL lagging behind our world record haul of domestic championships speaks volumes.

The new breed of scum celtic fans who have never witnessed Rangers in our rightful position as the top team in this country are about to have a rude awakening.  We welcome the chase! 

Just now, RDB14 said:

If I learned anything from the last 10 years it is to fully enjoy periods like the next 6-7 months is promising to be.  I can actually feel the anticipation building for us smashing them in January and the title being as good as done at that point.  The fact we fucked off for nearly a decade, they were given a title last year and are STILL lagging behind our world record haul of domestic championships speaks volumes.

The new breed of scum celtic fans who have never witnessed Rangers in our rightful position as the top team in this country are about to have a rude awakening.  We welcome the chase! 

Fuck we got cocky after leading by a few points back in the day. 

This Rangers team are not the same as the previous few years. We have shown an unrivalled level of consistency. I back us and I'd never have said that this time last year or before. 

Folk who know me or have seen me post over the years know that's a rare occurrence 

2 minutes ago, demise said:

Exactly. Its been too long without a major trophy and after what happened last year we need to keep it simple and do our own job. But im starting to believe already. Plenty of bears are saying that they cannot imagine paedos meltdown if they chuck it this year. But seriously, can you imagine this place if we get the 55th? I still remember the 2009 final day game vs Dundee United and it was a glorious day here in this forum. One game at the time, but we are slowly and surely getting there. 

Agree with all that, we can all see we are playing well and seem to have much better mentality, but like yourself I am frightened to start thinking it is done, far too much football to be played and we need to keep being really professional and not get ahead of ourselves.

I should add it is only be right to enjoy what is happening to the tarriers at the moment, they have made cunt of us for too many years not to. :boydie:   

I just wonder if they can financially afford to sack him as surely that run of form would see any manager sacked?

If I remember correctly him and his staff deffered wages & took wage cuts during this Covid stuff so just wondering if they'd have to pay all that up as well as a severance package then get in new management which they don't have the cash for with all that's going on? Not got a clue on their finances but can't understand why he's still in a job.

Seems like they want him to walk instead of sacking him.

Archived