them

MisterC

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Midfield will be Lundstram or Aribo, Davis, Kamara

Kent and Morelos with Roofe/Wright/Hagi or Aribo if not in midfield.

I’d go

Hagi Davis Kamara

Wright Morelos Roofe. 

Most of these games and in Europe pass Aribo by in the middle of the park. Cba with his lapses in concentration considering they fly forward 6-7 players at every opportunity 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That happens they’ll just move us all over the place. 

Yep letting them have the ball and looking to absorb pressure will backfire as our defence hasn't looked solid at all so far. 

We need to press on them give them little time on the ball and force them up the pitch. They won't cope and that backline of theirs will start to panic. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Yep letting them have the ball and looking to absorb pressure will backfire as our defence hasn't looked solid at all so far. 

We need to press on them give them little time on the ball and force them up the pitch. They won't cope and that backline of theirs will start to panic. 

Same energy as last half hour through the week. Wright, Hagi, Morelos, Aribo all pressing and giving them no peace. 

Stats don't lie. 

6 wins in last 10 games. 

7 games in that time at home 

Conceeded 15 goals. 

Scored - 27

Gung Ho tactics blowing away the dross - clearly weak at the back against stronger teams.

I cant wait to give them a real going over! 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It’s been a feature of them for a while, they’ve looked shaky at the back for a few years. In that few years we either had a donkey or a more pragmatic manager. It was only really in the last OF game of the season we just let loose on their backline. 

We need to take the game to them, both defences at the moment look shaky but we’re still better middle to front if the right players are picked. 

Could see it being something mental like 5-3 

We are the champions yet the fixture list to begin the season is still tilted in their favour. Two promoted teams and two out of three home games to start. Some will say it is paranoia and it evens out in the end but it doesn't get away from the fact it is orchestrated.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Never understood why we don’t go after the bottom 6-8 teams in this league playing 5 or 6 forward players. Not wanting to focus on them too much but I imagine when Dundee or St Mirren rock up to Ibrox it won’t be game over by the 20th minute 

Yes, why do I have the feeling we are going to be sweating till about the 80th minute tomorrow before scoring! Hope I’m wrong.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are the champions yet the fixture list to begin the season is still tilted in their favour. Two promoted teams and two out of three home games to start. Some will say it is paranoia and it evens out in the end but it doesn't get away from the fact it is orchestrated.

100%

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

Yes, why do I have the feeling we are going to be sweating till about the 80th minute tomorrow before scoring! Hope I’m wrong.

Gerrard will know county will play a low block and he will still keep our current formation and tactics.  

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Our 3 games have hardly been awful should have been 3 easy wins hopefully we can make it 2 tomorrow at least 

8 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Stats don't lie. 

6 wins in last 10 games. 

7 games in that time at home 

Conceeded 15 goals. 

Scored - 27

Gung Ho tactics blowing away the dross - clearly weak at the back against stronger teams.

I cant wait to give them a real going over! 

I wish I shared your confidence. The way we are playing I very much doubt we'll be giving anyone a real going over. We need to get going and quickly. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Never understood why we don’t go after the bottom 6-8 teams in this league playing 5 or 6 forward players. Not wanting to focus on them too much but I imagine when Dundee or St Mirren rock up to Ibrox it won’t be game over by the 20th minute 

Just caught a couple of their goals. They have far more bodies in and around the box than we do. We are far too pedestrian