them

MisterC

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I never really noticed him against us. Which European super power is he rumoured to be joining ?

He had an excellent game at Ibrox in the 1-2 game.

Theyre doing what we should be. Sign a decent player, win the league, sell him on for profit and invest in more players to do the same.

Better than handing out new deals to the retirement club and signing no one.

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Theyre doing what we should be. Sign a decent player, win the league, sell him on for profit and invest in more players to do the same.

Yeah he was everywhere that game, good player tbf.

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Did he?

I remember Kent ripping him apart in the first half?

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Pretty sure he got hooked and Ralston replaced him as well.

Think that was the cup Semi mate.

He had one good game against us in the 3-0, where every one of their players look liked world beaters as our whole team was utterly pish.

Not saying he's a shit player, far from it, but he had a few poor games and also lacks productivity. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Did he?

I remember Kent ripping him apart in the first half?

He was all over the place In that opening 15 minutes.....settled somewhat once they got back in the game.....if I remember rightly though that game saw us put the most cross balls into the box than any other league game last season....he couldn't have been that good if that was the case

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Think that was the cup Semi mate.

He had one good game against us in the 3-0, where every one of their players look liked world beaters as our whole team was utterly pish.

Not saying he's a shit player, far from it, but he had a few poor games and also lacks productivity. 

To put things in perspective.Barasic had a belter of a game at the Piggery when we beat them 2 1 just before Covid .😳