them

MisterC

Let’s face reality no way apart from us are any of these teams going to give the bheasts a game, that ship has sailed too many bheggars in management and players of plastic paddy sympathies for that happening, the jam farts might be an exception but they’ve just not got it. We’ll need to do it ourselves.

8 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Jota. No chance they keep him beyond next summer maximum but I think someone will come in in January.

Don't get the he wasn't a good signing they are standing still patter. They'd of done really well to get someone as good as him for that money.

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Let’s face reality no way apart from us are any of these teams going to give the bheasts a game, that ship has sailed too many bheggars in management and players of plastic paddy sympathies for that happening, the jam farts might be an exception but they’ve just not got it. We’ll need to do it ourselves.

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Total paranoia. :lol:

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well considering you never watch them I’m sure others who do will agree it was a cracking goal.

I always give credit where it’s due.

Wanking yerself aff to the taigs. :lol:

Change yer moniker to mcneilauldchalmers ya fucking fraud.:whistle: