them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Looks like ‘£20m man’ Ajer is away to Newcastle for £6m in the coming day or two. Various English sources reporting it anyway.

I imagine they’ll maybe get £10m for Edouard and £1m or so tops for Christie - potential £17m back on what that mob would have you believing is £60m of talent. They really aren’t going to have a pot to piss in when it comes to the massive rebuild they need. Glorious stuff.

After the sell on fee they'll owe to psg for eduard they'll be lucky to have 5m profit, ajer and Christie at best your looking at 7-8m plus they've a huge financial plug to fill and will likely be pumped out the champions league at the first stage so there's another financial hit. They are in deep shit.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Fucking kid you not the BBC have an article about Joe Mangle and they are saying he’s been likened that much to how Pep’s team play and how he manages that his Brisbane team was called ‘Roarcelona’. And also they are saying he’s in the top 10 coaches in the world. Fucking second time I’ve read that today about him being the one of the best managers on the world.

These fenian bastards will never learn! 

They should look at their shitey forum, because no cunt wants him, and believe me I never venture into that shithole forum, but done it earlier for the shits n giggles, but never again. 

Pumpkin, Eff, carrot, thought I was in a parallell universe! :confused:

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thats all very well.. Warburton tried to play very pretty football as well, but the thing about that kind of football is, that you need very good players for it to be successful. I havent seen this guys teams, but you can try and play like Peps teams all day but unless you have very good players it wont be effective. Gerrard had to adjust his tactics/style from when he first started with us as well, but apparently this guy doesnt change.

Plus, you need a good defence. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Surely Mackay has only two choices here.. demand that he makes the calls or walks?? I can see it happening :lol: 

I've read the article 3 times and cant really make any sense of it. Keith Jackson is a terrible writer. Says Maloney is in talks to be involved but he is holding off to see if Harkin gets the job as they are good friends but also says Harkin wont be getting the job :confused:

I mean what the actual fuck does this mean:

It’s understood Maloney has been lined up for a key strategic role as part of the club’s restructuring but the 38-year-old is holding off for as long as his close friend Fergal Harkin remains in contention for the position of director of football.

But we understand, while the Irishman is unlikely to land that job, Maloney has been earmarked to play a major role in Celtic’s big shake up.

The guy seems to have a history of set-to's with people, esp through the media. Does not take criticism well at all. 

Pat Bonner has basically called the choice desperate. And I agree.

Surely a sensible choice would have been someone like Michael O'Neill?. Or Lucien Favre?. Howe imo was never up the job, Keane would be a disaster. Odd they would go past some decent/good choices like the ones I mentioned, and go for a choice like Angie Stavros III. 

Who btw thinks European football is overrated and snobbish. And the A-League could hold its own against most Euro leagues.

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I mean what the actual fuck does this mean:

It’s understood Maloney has been lined up for a key strategic role as part of the club’s restructuring but the 38-year-old is holding off for as long as his close friend Fergal Harkin remains in contention for the position of director of football.

But we understand, while the Irishman is unlikely to land that job, Maloney has been earmarked to play a major role in Celtic’s big shake up.

Yaaaass. A total shitshow :lol: