them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking hell man, I know I said I was gonna cut out the spastic and mongo chat, but I think I should get an exemption for this match.

You see that cunts just trying to blooter it and missed.

Speaking as a spastic myself I resent that remark - gives us a bad name.

Seriously though,  never use that word.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Head knock that he went inside to get stitches on.

Yes 👍- was thinking they were talking about after he’d got sent off, not just a couple of minutes cover while he got attended to…

Well Abada is already disappearing inside himself - keep forgetting he's playing.

And Edouard really does look disinterested - I know a lot of their mob say he's downed tools, but I found it hard to believe a guy looking for a move would do that, but so far he's offered nothing.

Defence looks makeshift, Welsh loves a mistimed slide tackle, though not really getting put under too much pressure - Diddyland really don't have much to offer in terms of a goalscoring threat.

In saying all that, Ange is apparently delighted, reckons they're looking really good value for getting a point away from home!!  :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He really really is.

Big loud mouthed idiots like him seem to be getting more jobs than guys like McCann who can actually analyse the game.

In Scotland at least...

McCann had his pick of media gigs after leaving ICT but opted to go into 'football consultancy' instead.