Rangers accept Morelos ban.

Smile

Can’t defend the indefensible. Did it, got punished. Up to 19 games missed through suspension for our Alfie now. Some will still defend him though.

We should be going after the SFA / compliance officer / trial by media process though. We won’t. 

Two different issues really. Important not to confuse them. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

And my second question would be, why is this newly made 3 man panel a secret? Why are their names not revealed? If they are impartial then they have nothing to hide.

afraid of sharks

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I’ll tell you why I’m moaning, because the charge sheet said the referee didn’t see the incident, according to Jack Ross and Darren Mcgregor, that’s a blatant lie.  

It’s not mate and that bastard would have taken the opportunity to red him if he’d seen it 

2 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

How the fucking fuck can Jack Ross and Darren McGregor say that they spoke to the Ref about it and Clancy replied 'it was just a tangle of legs'?

Now either the compliance officer has no faith in Clancy's ability which raises the question why will he referee future matches? or the whole lot of them are lying cunts.

Give us transparency ya fucking cheating bastards.

do you honestly think that cunt seen studs coming down onto the leg of porteous? 

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

There is a photo (somewhere) which show the ref having a clear view and he is looking right at the incident.   If he then says he didn't see it then he is a liar.

At normal speed on the TV it doesn't look anywhere as violent or deliberate as is made out when it is slowed down. Once again we are being judged differently to others.  

The view I seen the other knee of porteous blocks the studs 

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

And my second question would be, why is this newly made 3 man panel a secret? Why are their names not revealed? If they are impartial then they have nothing to hide.

Decison was based on video evidence from a three person panel on  Hibs TV ?

56 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That's not how it works though, the ref in real time said to Macgregor and Jack that he only saw a coming together which is fair enough.....what he says he didn't see was the supposed stamp which the panel then show Clancy......it is then that he can change his mind which leads to the charge....it was the exact same with his challenge at tannadice....real time the ref thought he called it right only to change his mind when shown it slowed down from various angles 

The real argument is when the shoe is on the other foot....Morelos had to be stretched off with a burst knee because of a reckless tackle.....but yet their was no case to answer....out the 3 incidents that involved Morelos only one player got injured and only one player has found himself suspended.....Gerrard was spot on when he called it out that day.

this this this 

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s not mate and that bastard would have taken the opportunity to red him if he’d seen it 

How is it not a lie?  Two members of the hibs staff, a player and manager told us he seen it.  

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

How is it not a lie?  Two members of the hibs staff, a player and manager told us he seen it.  

He said he seen a tangle of legs, that not a lie. Watch it again and you see the knee blocking the studs coming down so it’s reasonable to think he never seen it. He hates us and if he seen it, Alfie would have been straight off. This ref will never do us any favours so the only possibly explanation is he never seen it.

3 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

That is fucking bollocks Rangers - when are you going to fight our corner?

Unfortunately you cannot defend the indefensible. Morelos is a fucking nugget and too thick to be discrete in his assaults. He has learned fuck all and is still a liability. At least this season we are stronger to cope with his stupidity and extended days off. I would punt him at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Morelos letting the club and himself down yet again. Shock. 

The sooner he is gone the better.

My biggest disappointment is that Gerrard seems to have completely failed to deal with the situation. Nearly 3 full seasons he's had with Morelos and he's pretty much made no improvement with his temperament. 

12 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

My biggest disappointment is that Gerrard seems to have completely failed to deal with the situation. Nearly 3 full seasons he's had with Morelos and he's pretty much made no improvement with his temperament. 

I'd argue Gerrard has done superbly with Morelos.

He's taken him from a must-have star of the team to a supporting act we can afford to be without, while at the same time keeping him in the team and allowing him to contribute on a lesser scale whilst the rest of the team blossom.

Are we really bothered he's out 3 games? Really? We would have been this time last year.

I'd say Gerrard has dealt with it, one way or other. He's still here, we can play without him. 

Gone next window but all the positives of this season.

11 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Tbh I think he was gone at the last window but we gambled for more cash and the other clubs walked away.

4 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

I'd argue Gerrard has done superbly with Morelos.

He's taken him from a must-have star of the team to a supporting act we can afford to be without, while at the same time keeping him in the team and allowing him to contribute on a lesser scale whilst the rest of the team blossom.

Are we really bothered he's out 3 games? Really? We would have been this time last year.

I'd say Gerrard has dealt with it, one way or other. He's still here, we can play without him. 

Gone next window but all the positives of this season.

You're congratulating Gerrard for turning Morelos into a non essential striker who scores less goals but still has the same discipline problems?

That will do wonders for his sell on value... 

One rule for Rangers as per usual. 

Yes it was a red BUT the referee saw it and deemed it wasn't, so why is it now a red? Why isn't Brown's several stamps, elbows reds or the stamp in the very same game? 

Alfredo is judged to a different level and yes he is moronic to fall for it however we should at least be highlighting the clear issue that he is dealt with differently to every other player in the country. Is it sectarian, racist? I think its both and our club should and men in the media should be highlighting this issue. 

Fuck letting one of our own be bullied by taig media. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

You're congratulating Gerrard for turning Morelos into a non essential striker who scores less goals but still has the same discipline problems?

That will do wonders for his sell on value... 

I'm congratulating Gerrard for building a team that does not rely on Morelos but recognises his worth by keeping him in it.

Gerrard is on record as saying he did not want to sell Morelos and he's kept playing him so I can only assume he's as good as his word.

Morelos is by far the hot head, nutcase, thug, imbecile and anything else that Scottish media wants you to believe. If he played for any other team in the Scottish league he wouldn’t have the fabricated persona that they use to punish him and to qualify why he’s fair game to be wound up. He possibly did react to this cunt on floor but what got him to the stage to do so is fair game and that needs rectified. 

All we ask for is consistency , Alfie's challenge was no different from MacGregors .
Rangers should be at least challenging this issue.

SG's question after Dundee Utd " What happens if Alfie makes the same challenge"

Answer - Cited for dangerous play - 3 game ban 

Archived