Scottish football clubs urged to apologise for historical child sex abuse

Bad Robot

58 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

As someone mentioned earlier, we all played football as kids and there were lots of dodgy deviants who ran kids football teams even when I was a boy 60 years ago. A dead giveaway was usually that they were unmarried older guys who got their kicks in the company of kids. It was then, and still is now, a social disease and it is not confined to any one club, it is rife all over. They should be weeded out and no parents should trust their kids to anyones care who does not fit an acceptable profile. 

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For a newbie .I have to say your posting has kind of got my attention 🤔

You're right eejay. I played as a boy 60-odd years ago & never came across any "dodgy deviants", but then it wasn't Boys Guild teams I played in, unlike Billyblueblood 🤔

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

You're right eejay. I played as a boy 60-odd years ago & never came across any "dodgy deviants", but then it wasn't Boys Guild teams I played in, unlike Billyblueblood 🤔

Really Ronnie. I played for the Cadets in an orange strip and my manager was a staunch bluenose, and yes he was a bit of pervert, I kept my distance from him for the short time I played for them. Thanks for your misguided input though, I never played against a boys guild team, but I will take your word for it since you seem to know a lot about them.

52 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not often that I shout at the TV in anger, but tonight is one of those times. "A leading senior celtic manager" may have been aware?

BIG JOCK FUCKING WELL KNEW!

It's not possible to libel a dead person, so what are they afraid of?

BBC Scotland and the SFA - corrupt to the fucking core!

Was that actually said on air? Only about 50 year too late.

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Cmon , there is no way that 35 years ago any of what you are saying was remotely in place at any football club. Just look at health and safety back in the 1980s to now. Places I’ve worked wouldn’t even have been allowed to open never mind be safety complaint. We never did risk assessment at all but now that’s generally the first thing that gets done before even looking to do any of the manual work. 

If someone was accused of abusing kids, you certainly didn't just let it lie.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If someone was accused of abusing kids, you certainly didn't just let it lie.

I think most of us agree that Rangers should apologise now and pay compensation to the 3 boys.  Why do you think the report doesn't mention all the convicted bastards and the cases at that other club ?  

SFA were informed over 20 years of  serious abuse allegations and did nothing.The grey veil serving as 'suspicion' but it is asserted no direct knowledge of abuse is a whitewash.  

Radio Clyde giving minimum air time to it.More concerned about rgiving time to referree decisions and compliance .

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

I think most of us agree that Rangers should apologise now and pay compensation to the 3 boys.  Why do you think the report doesn't mention all the convicted bastards and the cases at that other club ?  

Because they're about to have their arises turned inside out and on the football side they cunts are preparing the parachute.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not often that I shout at the TV in anger, but tonight is one of those times. "A leading senior celtic manager" may have been aware?

BIG JOCK FUCKING WELL KNEW!

It's not possible to libel a dead person, so what are they afraid of?

BBC Scotland and the SFA - corrupt to the fucking core!

Stop paying the licence 

23 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Really Ronnie. I played for the Cadets in an orange strip and my manager was a staunch bluenose, and yes he was a bit of pervert, I kept my distance from him for the short time I played for them. Thanks for your misguided input though, I never played against a boys guild team, but I will take your word for it since you seem to know a lot about them.

I'm just guessing here but i don't think you a fan of my club . 

7 hours ago, Soldier blue said:

Absolutely raging at Gollum’s comments here.  Names several clubs (including Rangers) but refuses to name the Scum CHOOSING to use Scum Boys Club instead.  If you’re reading this thread you little shit, hang your head in shame - open and honest journalism in this broken land is dead.

Not sure if also posted elsewhere, but STV news had the exact same line. Named Rangers, Motherwell, Hibs & Thistle. Then named C.B.C and as a sidenote, added that CFC have claimed to be a seperate entity. 

Lawell's going out with a bang. He's got the fenian media wrapped around his finger and is pulling every thread before he goes.

Absolute fuckin stitch up!

Why is it . Politicians can accuse the scottish government of " Cover up " and use these words  regards the Salmond trial 

But no media outlet , or even this report carried out ,can use the words " Cover up " to  describe the dozens of crimes commited and the peudo links to Bheastville FC :hmmm:

The court cases will speak louder volumes than this tabloid pish. 

Bide your time bears, their downfall is just starting to play out on the pitch, that prick lawell is bailing now before the court cases begin against them and it all collapses for them.

10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not sure if also posted elsewhere, but STV news had the exact same line. Named Rangers, Motherwell, Hibs & Thistle. Then named C.B.C and as a sidenote, added that CFC have claimed to be a seperate entity. 

Lawell's going out with a bang. He's got the fenian media wrapped around his finger and is pulling every thread before he goes.

The seperate entity lie is a live court case,possibility it has to be reported that way until it's been through the courts? 

Just now, dougal72 said:

The seperate entity lie is a live court case,possibility it has to be reported that way until it's been through the courts? 

Never thought of that tbh. Good shout. Still makes me mad the way it was done though. In the introduction, the headline was about this story. When they actually started the news, it was the Duff & Phelps story that was the headline. I was a bit like...WTF???? :lol: 

21 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

All he's doing is buying time so when the dam finally cracks he's well away from the water.

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are torturing yourself debating with him mate . It is a total waste of your time , but hey ho 

Think he’s just playing with us to be honest, only one group would believe that Rangers covered up the reasons for an instant dismissal that resulted in the cunt being unheard of again until 30 years later. 

36 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Interestingly BBC Question Time tonight is from Scotland with Angela Haggerty as one of the guests.

Wonder if there will be a planted question for the Hag to spout Lieswell's instructions. 

1 hour ago, Billyblueblood said:

Just read your posts you are on the wrong site.

Archived