***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

For all the arguements against VAR, this is one instance that its 100% necessary

Instead of a denied stonewaller, a booking and the gaffer sent off

we'd instead possibly be 0-1 up

zero guarantee it would work up here, takes competent refs behind the scenes to make it work 

Ref is a coward. That’s no penalty given, a booking and the gaffer sent off because the ref decided before the game that he doesn’t like Morelos. 

Gerrard went to speak to him about a shite decision and was told to go away. That’s not acceptable from the ref. Deserved the abuse he got 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Asked to speak to beaton, Beaton said I can't the now, Gerrard said/shouted "so you're not going to speak to me, you're bang out of order" got the yellow, walked away then for some reason got a second yellow

He did swear at him but it’s a mans game ffs. Funny how Sky managed to not fade the sound even tho there’s a delay.

The fact morelos went down easy is irrelevant, contact was made, its therefore a penalty, the rules don't say its a penalty just cause the contact was hard enough to make you fall down and start screaming in pain like most footballers do

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Asked to speak to beaton, Beaton said I can't the now, Gerrard said/shouted "so you're not going to speak to me, you're bang out of order" got the yellow, walked away then for some reason got a second yellow

So typical shit then.

Beaton is a wank.

Just now, murzo said:

He did swear at him but it’s a mans game ffs. Funny how Sky managed to not fade the sound even tho there’s a delay.

Aye I thought he swore but wasn't sure if I remembered correctly so didn't want to say incase I was wrong

4 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

A contest between him and that other useless fud with the small-man-with-authority complex, Nick Whatever.

Lesson 4248 in "appeal everything". Did any Rangers player scream for a penalty there? :headwall:

Our full team were arms out screaming for it 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

"Are you not going to have a conversation with me, You not speaking to me?"

"I can't"

"I know why you can't. that's fucking bang out. bang out of order"

that's all I've heard (there's more but couldnt make it out)

Aye I heard that too just not what was said after the yellow. 

Archived