***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

If we manage to muster a team together and get through this round... Do we protect the players for next round n field the under 14’s v the scum?!

Noooo

But it is all the more reason to get a a really good result this week so we can hopefully wrap the game up early doors at home. 

My head's absolutely bursting but if I'm reading it right Slavia haven't lost at home domestically since 18th August 2018. The only home games they have lost since that game are against Chelsea in 2019, then 3 in the Champs League group stage last year against Dortmund, Barca and Inter.

Seems like it'll be tough as fuck over there. This season in Europa they've drawn with Leicester at home and beat Leverkusen without conceding.

No idea what to expect Thursday but I think we'll beat them at Ibrox either way.

Hopefully the players believe in themselves now! We often start European games giving the opposition far too much respect. Yes they’re a good team, hence they’re in the last 16 of a European comp.. But so are we lads!!! We’re far better on the front foot, take the game to them! 

32 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

If we manage to muster a team together and get through this round... Do we protect the players for next round n field the under 14’s v the scum?!

Start Andy Firth in the old firm for a laugh :craphead:

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

My head's absolutely bursting but if I'm reading it right Slavia haven't lost at home domestically since 18th August 2018. The only home games they have lost since that game are against Chelsea in 2019, then 3 in the Champs League group stage last year against Dortmund, Barca and Inter.

Seems like it'll be tough as fuck over there. This season in Europa they've drawn with Leicester at home and beat Leverkusen without conceding.

No idea what to expect Thursday but I think we'll beat them at Ibrox either way.

Watched their game against Leicester and they strolled it.

Leicester were totally gash tbf.

Also they haven't played us yet.

Seriously though I was expecting a tough tie before our squad went on it.

I know folk are joking about the players being hungover and rough for the game, i hope. But come on i can't count the amount of times I've ko'd at 7am then jumped up and 10am and blasted a fat line and tanned a half bottle of wine to get ready for the game

Alfredo and the rest of the squad can just swally some tarrier tears and put the sash on and get right in about it

I fully expect us to batter this Czechan mob like a drunken Russian interior decorator

It's only a couple of days away and this game hasn't even registered. Still on cloud 9 about 55 and it's not going to change for a long long time.

I just hope the players have calmed down a wee bit:lol:

Archived