Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Definitely. They’ve gone from “we did nothing wrong, they attacked our players, they turned off the CCTV, they let fans in to attack us” to “come on lads, let’s stop the blame game, all water under the bridge eh”. They know they’ve fucked it.

They know the CCTV stuff won't stand up, they posted videos taken with the players cell phones in the tunnel & dressing room. If anything happened they should be able to prove it by supplying the videos. 

From flat denial, to if the outcome warrants it, we will act.

Realised how big this is getting, how much of a cunt they're starting to look for backing and trying to deflect from what their player said.

Damage limitation mode now.

Hope they get hammered, player banned. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Basically it reads as usual that they are victims and everyone is against them. 

47CA3872-57AE-4A5F-9387-6FB6D8B712E7.jpeg

“We will Respect the decision” sound lads well more than 1 Person heard your player make racist comments but you still categorically deny it so why don’t you fucking do one. And I’ll make as many inappropriate statements as I want. Cunts

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Seen a few slavia celtic followed by a wee four leave clover emoji posts on YouTube, I can see another special relationship growing.

Two cheeks of the same stinking arse imo 

A match made in heaven.

Is it normal for police to publish every report they get online or just when We Rangers or fans included in headline absolute embarrassment from them to do this with feckin zero evidence to back up these moon Howlers

59 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Screenshot_20210322-151228_Twitter.jpg

I can’t help but think they have us over a barrel here for something. Their statement read to me like  “you keep quiet about the racism stuff and we’ll drop the assault stuff”. I know the post above me says nothing happened but something however trivial must have if they still maintain the UEFA delegate saw it.

However, if they are just exaggerating and chancing their arm I hope it is seen through completely bu UEFA, just like their rushed out anti-racism video. I thought that UEFA hated any outside interventions into football so they must be hating this.

Sounds a bit fearful of the repercussions to come their way. They knew what happened, they know their player was a cunt and they also know they there will be a punishment. Still playing the victim though.

I only hope to fuck that Uefa deal with this in all seriousness, otherwise I can't see it going away.

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Manager doesn't even make sense. He says he was asked to a meeting with Kudela, Gerrard and Kamara. Says Kamara threw fists then ran away. He then says "I thought the meeting would be about the injury to our goalkeeper but attacking a player 50 minutes after the match?" 

Why would Kudela be invited to a meeting about an injury to the goalie? Does not make sense. 

Thought this too. Why would there be a meeting about an injured player? It was a bad tackle that received a deserved red card. They gained the advantage from it and went on to win the game. What else would there be to discuss? This alongside covering your mouth to whisper "you're a fucking guy". What? What does that even mean? Two totally unconvincing lies. If we're bad losers why didn't we plan this for leverkusen or st mirren? 

Can't prove any of this stuff outright but slavia have just acted guilty at every turn.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental the amount of celtic fans jumping all over every Rangers and Slavia statement to comment. Sevco, anti-Irish racism, Suarez T-shirt’s. Honestly never interacted with one of their posts in my entire life, while their entire lives are centred around us. 

I agree with you........

so much, I'm glad you posted it twice :mutley:

Its 2021. The age of cancel culture.  The age of get your accusations in hard and fast and often and persist with them.  Drown out the opposition.  Belittle the opposition.  Brow beat the opposition.  Protest your innocence and along with it your wounds.  Demand justice.  Demand that those you accuse are cancelled by the authorities.   Attack on multiple fronts. 

Its 2021.  One side in this case knows how to play the cancel culture 'we are the injured party and we demand justice'.  The other party works in a different era and convinces itself it is class and that rightful justice will prevail. 

Quite a collision of cultures.  Will be interesting to see who wins for there must surely be a winner.

9 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its 2021. The age of cancel culture.  The age of get your accusations in hard and fast and often and persist with them.  Drown out the opposition.  Belittle the opposition.  Brow beat the opposition.  Protest your innocence and along with it your wounds.  Demand justice.  Demand that those you accuse are cancelled by the authorities.   Attack on multiple fronts. 

Its 2021.  One side in this case knows how to play the cancel culture 'we are the injured party and we demand justice'.  The other party works in a different era and convinces itself it is class and that rightful justice will prevail. 

Quite a collision of cultures.  Will be interesting to see who wins for there must surely be a winner.

When it's like this & both clubs have accusations UEFA will play the middle man, they always do

If we're saying that Kudela said what's been reported (100% believe he has) & that Kamara has punched/slapped him in the tunnel after the game (Think this is probably true also & fair play to him) then UEFA will punish both players. 

Expect Kamara/Kudela to both get 3/4 match bans (Kudela will get 1 game more than Kamara as they need to be seen to treat racism 'harder' + be on the side of the accuser) & both clubs will be fined for failing to control their players, that'll be the end of it. Whether or not this actually kicks football as whole into doing something is another question, I really wouldn't count on it though. 

As bad as this must've been for Kamara/Goldson etc, there's been more high profile cases of this in the last few years & after a few weeks it just gets forgotten about.

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Manager doesn't even make sense. He says he was asked to a meeting with Kudela, Gerrard and Kamara. Says Kamara threw fists then ran away. He then says "I thought the meeting would be about the injury to our goalkeeper but attacking a player 50 minutes after the match?" 

Why would Kudela be invited to a meeting about an injury to the goalie? Does not make sense. 

It's been a barrage of lies from them since the game. I'll be surprised if they can keep themselves from tripping up. 

That meeting would have been about the racial abuse. The stuff about the keeper is ludicrous. Why would a meeting be called when a red card was given. 

They have also claimed we covered up cameras in the tunnel.

IMG_2635.thumb.jpeg.5a2d7f42f0b536ee0f2317cc151ed4dd.jpeg

This is apparently from one of their player's social media yesterday.

Think he may have been one of the player's in earshot who looked stunned (anyone confirm?)

Given how the club and their vile fans have handled and reacted to this these guys will be feeling vulnerable, threatened and disgusted I would imagine

Not sure I would be feeling "part of something" in their shoes

One of their players Peter Olayinka is also a team mate of Aribo and Balogun with Nigeria, maybe some chat going on there too.

Coloured players are genuinely sick of this shit and could well stand with GK on this. If they don't they should be ashamed of themselves imo.

40 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

IMG_2635.thumb.jpeg.5a2d7f42f0b536ee0f2317cc151ed4dd.jpeg

This is apparently from one of their player's social media yesterday.

Think he may have been one of the player's in earshot who looked stunned (anyone confirm?)

Given how the club and their vile fans have handled and reacted to this these guys will be feeling vulnerable, threatened and disgusted I would imagine

Not sure I would be feeling "part of something" in their shoes

One of their players Peter Olayinka is also a team mate of Aribo and Balogun with Nigeria, maybe some chat going on there too.

Coloured players are genuinely sick of this shit and could well stand with GK on this. If they don't they should be ashamed of themselves imo.

Get that sorted

Archived