Another horrible racist tweet just now towards Morelos Warning racism ahead

WeeJacksonRFC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

20 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

There is a lot of Rangers men and women in Canada - We have NARSA - the following over here is massive. :) 

Yeah, my cousin moved over there years ago and ended up coming back here for a visit with her new (at the time) husband. He's a fucking massive Gers fan after one visit to Scotland   goes to NARSA as often as he can make it. Canada is some fucking size. We think its dome jaunt from Aberdeen to Portsmouth.  Theres citys in Canada that are further than the distance from Aberdeen to Barcelona lol. 

Love getting Canadian workers. Cunts know how to put a shift in.

21 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I am so sick of these dirty fucking pricks !!! get this prick banned and lets do our thing look at this tweet ? it was under clyde super score boards post about brown going to celtic was posted 20 mins ago- This is disgusting - I am in Canada but I screenshotted it and reported it but how do we get this guy exposed . I just think enough is enough if that guy could get banned and found out for the Morelos snap chat surely this is worse !! there is no excuse for this- t=Also some one pointed out on another page on fb he only has 1 follower - I was in a hurry and ovb mad so didn't notice - either way exposing this and maybe if it blows up a bit will make him think twice yes it doesn't stop racism or punish him but if it stops him from tweeting it that's one last horrible tweet out there. Like some one just pointed out they have a few black players I wonder if they would appreciate it knowing a fan thinks this way - I am shocked to read this 

Racist basatrd.jpg

rc.jpg

Totally mental what is wrong with people.

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

what am I fucking talking about?..this willie sommers needs a good kicking coz without black players clubs wud suffer as they are usually the best players in the squad.. so him having a pop at us is crazy because celtics best player is black. Only way these scum learn is giving them a clip.

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

what am I fucking talking about?..this willie sommers needs a good kicking coz without black players clubs wud suffer as they are usually the best players in the squad.. so him having a pop at us is crazy because celtics best player is black. Only way these scum learn is giving them a clip.

I agree the lad needs a slap for his awful racist comments but this statement is stupid, how do you come to that conclusion? 

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

How have you gained access to the internet? 

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

Shut up ya fuckin blow job.

Archived