World Cup Qualifying

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Thought I read you say you don't care much for NI.

Tournaments are always better the more home nations there are in them, just for general atmosphere and buzz if nothing else.

Ukraine could obviously do with a bit of cheer but hope Wales beat them. 

I don’t care much for them as in I don’t care much for international football in general.

I don’t watch any of Englands qualifiers either, I just back them when the only football on is a major international tournament and NI aren’t involved, which is basically every major tournament 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don’t care much for them as in I don’t care much for international football in general.

I don’t watch any of Englands qualifiers either, I just back them when the only football on is a major international tournament and NI aren’t involved, which is basically every major tournament 

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Is this that same time Griffiths came into the dressing room and instead of celebrating he decided to laugh at Lafferty on Twitter who had only days previous lost his sister?

Can't remember mate. He's a fucking scumbag. Detest the cunt.

Was playing five asides and recorded the game and just finished it their, Ukraine were a class above. Their midfield 3 absolutely ran the game. Played through Scotland’s lines so easily. Sums it up when Scotland’s goal and their other good chance both came through their keepers mistakes. Scotland barely played any football. 

Typical Clark shitey tactics from the start no one knew what the fuck they were doing .

The player you wanted to do something in the middle was Billy Gilmour not that pair of fucking frauds McGinn & McGregor between them they continually gifted possession .

Adams and Dykes up front even without a service were fucking woeful their touches were on a par with the useless cunts above clearly the way he set that team up and the substitutions made were compounding an already Ballsed up system all three goals were gifted on the back of piss poor ability.

Robertson and his compadre on the opposite side were pish in defence being continually stretched and no link up play sums that shit for brains Clarke up.

Congratulations to Ukraine for a deserved victory time for a wee wave at shit for brains Clarke the fucking failure .

As someone pointed out Scott Wright could've made a decent impact on that game but that's not in Cunts mindset to see a player who merits a call up compared to most of these players who are favoured and bring fuck all to the International set up but with that prick in charge  it will take a braver man than that cunt in the seat to see beyond the trio of shitebags who sold that game tonight .

Yes!

Fuck the national team, fuck the Tranny Army. Only thing that makes tonight even better is all those kilty wanks scrabbling for the tiny amount of trains out of Glasgow. 

I didnt even watch 99% of it, I KNEW Ukraine would win, all the TA thought was that the Scotland team just had to turn up. I watched the Italy-Argentina game, which was a joy to watch. 

2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Can't remember mate. He's a fucking scumbag. Detest the cunt.

It was aye. Mental thing is NI don’t have a rivalry with Scotland as he tried to make out in his “apology”. He literally sees it as Nationalists against Unionists clearly 

1B4DDE6F-0F0F-4A0A-B5D8-5412A57A9A6E.jpeg

Sad to say but I don't have much emotion towards my national team anymore. Dont care if they win or lose.

Quite clear though that Clarke fucked that once again like he did at the Euros. Starting Adams and Dykes in big 50/50 games in stupid and they paid for it. Starting McTominey in a back 3 is howling as well.

Also to put centre halfs up top late in the game which is a shambles when you have someone like Robertson filling in at centre half who can create something (suppose Yarmolenko took him in his back pocket when he went off anyway).

Scotland clearly lack a Yarmolenko or a Bale or a Shaqiri for example who has that quality in the final third and can change a game. However, as long as there is a manager in charge that wont play to his teams strengths and hide their negatives in big games they will fail to do well in tournaments and that's if they even make them.