World Cup Qualifying

Jamaica got shagged 3-0

They actually, on the face of it, should have a half-decent team with guys like Michail Antonio and Kemar Roofe. Ethan Pinnock, Bobby Reid etc too. All guys who play in Britain to a decent level

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Thats Scotlands right hand side significantly weaker then. Hope Patterson is OK

I think it's clear that O'Donnell will play with that call up. Seems like Clarke has missed a chance to bring a younger player in and have him get that experience.

17 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Why the fk did the Argentinians think they were above the law of the land and fifa need to hammer them for this plus they need to award brazil the gameย ย 

Maybe, but why did the Brazilians wait until the game was nearly 10 mins in, before coming on the pitch during a game?. Their antics were farcical.ย 

2 hours ago, Johnsey said:

I think it's clear that O'Donnell will play with that call up. Seems like Clarke has missed a chance to bring a younger player in and have him get that experience.

My thoughts too mate but itโ€™s the Clarke mentality to a T. Too busy wanting to cap shite like Oโ€™Donnell and McGinn who never have been,ย and never will be,ย good enough. ย Small club mentality, however, I just donโ€™t care in all honesty.ย