World Cup Qualifying

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Not watching game but on BBC website Nathan getting positive comments from the pundits but then you go to the "rate the players" section and low and behold Nathan has the lowest score of the 11 players. I could be wrong but perhaps the team he plays for could be a factor. 

He's rated the highest

Screenshot_20210904-210401.png

Just now, Brubear said:

To be fair, just had an up to date look and he has now got a very high rating. Not sure how far behind the rating system is as he did have a nervous first 10 minutes. Maybe ratings after 40 minutes only reflected first 10 or so minutes. 

Good to hear then. Would love to get a semblance of sanity (and more of our boys) back in the Scotland support as I miss being able to give them my full backing. May be too much to ask nowadays but growing up I always supported Gers and Scotland (in that order).

Just now, delparlane said:

Good to hear then. Would love to get a semblance of sanity (and more of our boys) back in the Scotland support as I miss being able to give them my full backing. May be too much to ask nowadays but growing up I always supported Gers and Scotland (in that order).

Ditto to all that. I was lucky enough to grow up in the 70s and 80s when Scotland had decent players  And no-one in their right mind would even dare to admit supporting England..

3 minutes ago, aird said:

Is that Chris Woods on the Scottish coaching staff 😂

Yes, saw his appointment a couple of weeks ago on Facebook. A member of the tartan army complaining about the appointment and when people pointed out he has a strong track record as a goalkeeping coach it turned out his objection was he was English. 

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sounds bias but Gilmour and Patterson are clearly the stand-outs.

Lynden Dykes is not a footballer.

Think his lack of positional awareness got in Nisbet’s way a few times - never seemed able to give him a clear option, making Nisbet look worse than he deserved. 

2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Knowing Clarke he'll probably leave him out of the next game. He's clueless. 

I can honestly see Clarke’s thinking being Moldova are shite we can afford to play an attacking RB but he’ll want O’Donnell the donkey back in to shore things up against Austria 😂

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I can honestly see Clarke’s thinking being Moldova are shite we can afford to play an attacking RB but he’ll want O’Donnell the donkey back in to shore things up against Austria 😂

I think you might be right. Scandal if he does drops him. He's been the best player in a Scotland Jersey tonight. 

Meanwhile just had a look at some Tartan Army forum and this is the sort of shite they come out with basically it’s all the fault of the English for subjugating Scotland for 300 years😂

But aye there is no anti English feeling in Scotland 🤔

896256BD-229A-46D5-949D-F84D8B14393B.png