Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

20 at max? We play at home 18 or 19 times in the SPL depending on how the draw goes for after the split.

Then possible to get pumped out at the first round of any cups.

6 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Yeah went thru exactly as per email so fuck knows how I end up with that mob. The fact that it says the details were given by Rangers seems peculiar

The finance company do 4 and 10 months as well so you must’ve selected that option rather than doing the DD with Rangers 

It’s really weird they’ve had a full year with literally no ticket requests at all and they haven’t bothered to iron out the problems in previous years and reading this thread it just seems like the list of problems is getting bigger. 

Hopefully my 3 go through smoothly

26 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The finance company do 4 and 10 months as well so you must’ve selected that option rather than doing the DD with Rangers 

Aye I know,definitely went thru the DD route. The 4 month thru them makes absolutely no sense at all. Why would anyone take 4 Direct debits with a credit company when you could pay the Club by 4 Direct debits (as I always have done). Why the fuck are they even offering that option as I said above it makes no sense whatsoever...

On 26/04/2021 at 08:49, j1mgg said:

I logged in today and noticed that, will be sending the woman an email to ask what exactly are we getting for this increase.

It does seem they are just ripping the piss out of fans lately, especially with all the 55 branded crap 

The Bar 72 thing I get, the bit in bold is a ridiculous complaint.

6 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I don't think so, if it isn't nailed to the floor they have slapped 55 on it and tried to market it.

That is only my opinion.

There is a demand within the support for products with 55 on it, it would be borderline negligence if the club didn't try and exploit that.

We're struggling to keep up with the levels of stock required so it's obviuusly the right thing to do.

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

Put a post on yesterday about bank transfer confirmation.... paid on Thursday& received confirmation this afternoon. 

Glad to hear that, I paid that way yesterday so hopefully get an e-mail confirmation before the end of the week.

51 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Who’s pm boab? 😂

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My guess is Jeffrey 

It's not by choice.

It was a decision made by the site staff. I will have revenge.