Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

There were numerous slanderous comments made, especially by the cow from the Edinburgh Evening News

Also Humza's comments were not acceptable given his position of power

Humza the racist needs a good old fashioned scheme booting 

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers need to get PS to make a statement that the video is fake. The narrative from the tarriers on Social Media is that "no criminalty" is like not proven as opposed to not guilty and the the Police just couldn't prove the players were chanting ftp. 

29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Exactly they were cute as fuck.with it the republican bastards.

I'll be honest from.here on in any supporters of the SNP on here I'd ban them

Not just a threat to the union but to Rangers FC

👏

38 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

There were numerous slanderous comments made, especially by the cow from the Edinburgh Evening News

Also Humza's comments were not acceptable given his position of power

Exactly, all these comments and articles have defamed us (think that’s the expression) - I really hope we see this through. 

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

How can we go after anyone? All the articles say police are looking into an alleged incident in a video, that’s their get out. 

I'd guess its more around the suggestions that the club approves/allows 'bigotry and racism' and the claims that it has been a fundamental part of the club's identity for decades. 

Just now, The Dude said:

I'd guess its more around the suggestions that the club approves/allows 'bigotry and racism' and the claims that it has been a fundamental part of the club's identity for decades. 

I wish we did tbh 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Exactly they were cute as fuck.with it the republican bastards.

I'll be honest from.here on in any supporters of the SNP on here I'd ban them

Not just a threat to the union but to Rangers FC

Should be standard procedure. The SNP stand for everything Rangers are not. 

Posionous Republican anti British scumbags. 

On 18/05/2021 at 22:04, Bears r us said:

Yes you are probably right, surely we should have made sure we had a couple of papers that would back us when we needed it.

BBC TV and Radio are a disgrace.   

RTE would probably give us fairer coverage than the BBC.

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Screenshot_20210522-160402_Twitter.jpg

Dornan is a bitter lying prick and says absolutely nothing when his friends from the dark side spout their sectarian bile towards us. The useless clown should wear pampers over his mouth instead of a mask, it might stop some the shite he spouts getting out.

1 minute ago, bluedart1952 said:

Dornan is a bitter lying prick and says absolutely nothing when his friends from the dark side spout their sectarian bile towards us. The useless clown should wear pampers over his mouth instead of a mask, it might stop some the shite he spouts getting out.

I’m not advocating violence but I’ll probably would smile if the fat prick takes a fall down a flight of stairs via a heart attack 

7 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

https://youtu.be/VeJG8MhqZZs

This says everything about the SNP and that cretin that is Nicola Sturgeon: She is a total parasite and just fobbed the guy off. 

Bearing in mind the clip is 5 years old, and Govanhill (her constituency) is probably ten times worse now. :guns:

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

https://youtu.be/VeJG8MhqZZs

This says everything about the SNP and that cretin that is Nicola Sturgeon: She is a total parasite and just fobbed the guy off. 

Bearing in mind the clip is 5 years old, and Govanhill (her constituency) is probably ten times worse now. :guns:

'Have you ever done a selfie in the back courts'. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Have you ever done a selfie in the back courts'. :lol:

Aye, the guy was pretty good. Kept the heid and asked the right questions.

Pity we couldn't have seen the wee cow front on, "blinking a million times" as she does when she can't handle the pressure/line of questioning. 

42 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen this on Twitter:

Fucking brilliant news of true.

Whoever we’ve gone after the clubs lawyers must think we’ve got enough to at least bring the case. Maybe the slimy bastard adding the ‘if’ in his tweet wasn’t as clever as he thought.

Archived