The Euros

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

glad school kids were given the afternoon to watch the match and see early on in life just how shite it will be for them if they choose to back the national side when they are older. 

The indoctrination continues unabated mate.  

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

You think allowing school kids to watch their national team is indoctrination?

:lol:

An SNP conspiracy no doubt to boost independence. Don’t like them at all or support independence but fuck me, there’s enough to slag them off about without making up drivel.

5 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

An SNP conspiracy no doubt to boost independence. Don’t like them at all or support independence but fuck me, there’s enough to slag them off about without making up drivel.

Honestly man, some of the folk who bang on about how mental and delusion Scots Nats are need to take a long hard look in the mirror. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly man, some of the folk who bang on about how mental and delusion Scots Nats are need to take a long hard look in the mirror. 

So what you’re suggesting is that posters on here are as mental and delusional as “Scots Nats”? 

I don’t think that’s the case, “Scots Nats” have their own special level of mental and delusional. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Indeed. But better being a disappointed human than a self loathing, twisted one, imo.

Who’s self loathing? More than likely you I expect. 
I bet you even stand up when the Tartan Trannies sing “stand up if you hate Rangers”. 

You’re really sore aren’t you? You really thought Scotland were “sending them homewards tae think again, didn’t you?”

Tragic.