The Euros

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Was surprised he didn’t take Considine over Taylor tbh.

They basically got him involved so they could steal his song and then told him to GTF :lol:

Stuff like that happens all the time.

Will Grigg didn’t play a single minute for NI, same with Jason Scotland.

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I just assumed he was in the squad when I seen gbx were doing a remix for the tournament :lol:

Think Clyde1 breakfast show had him lined up to do live interviews around the time the squad was released then found he wasn’t in it so decided not to humiliate him further 😂

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Busquets tests positive and whole Spain squad in isolation.

Got Spain in the office sweepstake. First time I’ve had a decent team in years. No doubt Covid will rip through their camp now :lol:  

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

His remit was to make the Euros, and he’s done it. That makes him a success regardless of what players, what formation or what circumstances or changes to the tournament there have been, to allow them to get there.

It just seems like a lot of people on here and on places like Rangers twitter can’t rationalise that because of their dislike of him.

Similar to folks treatment of McLeish, who started the process. 

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’ll pick O’Donnell because he loves him, same reason that cunt Greg Taylor got in the squad.

He’ll pick O’Donnell not to win the game mate. Clarke’s style is not to lose a game. Cunt will probably play Patterson when it’s beyond Scotland to qualify. He’s a fucking cunt. 

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’ll pick O’Donnell not to win the game mate. Clarke’s style is not to lose a game. Cunt will probably play Patterson when it’s beyond Scotland to qualify. He’s a fucking cunt. 

He's a cunt in so many ways that he takes cuntery to the next level.

I hope his team get absolutely slaughtered in every game and that the tartan trannies who travel to London to flash their arses and scrotums at schoolchildren all get the bad aids.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Spot on.

You're either a “want to win” manager or a “feart of losing” coward excuse for a manager. (trying to keep my preference a secret :lol:)

The former picks Patterson, the latter picks O’Donnell.

Clarke is so-o-o-o the latter.

:wanker:

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Spot on.

You're either a “want to win” manager or a “feart of losing” coward excuse for a manager. (trying to keep my preference a secret :lol:)

The former picks Patterson, the latter picks O’Donnell.

Clarke is so-o-o-o the latter.

:wanker:

Scratch my back mate. Help me.  😉

1 hour ago, billscott said:

when you saw the players in the german team last night they have a awesome squad

As I said above bringing the older players back in has made them more of a unit. Jogi had to swallow his pride after bombing them out and it has made a huge difference.

Doing one of they sheets in work where you get points for picking the correct result. Has all the group games obvs but we had to pick the results for the rest of the tournement without knowing who would be playing.

Trying to work out the matches from the results i picked but how do you know which third placed side will be drawn :lol: for both semi's and the final i just stuck 1-1 down.

Not a single 0-0 either if things go my way.