Please Read - Help a Bear Out

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

@rabc10000How do you do it mate....Donated and shared on Twitter but it's no enough. You need so much support man. The council need to act. Even if you can't spare any money guys, you can still help. Share this everywhere. Each time its shares you increase the chances of someone else sharing and contributing.

Thnx I would appreciate it if as many people as poss could share elsewhere. 

Just been in the phone to the council as I was advised to contact a technical officer/advisor and the guy hung straight up on me

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Just been in the phone to the council as I was advised to contact a technical officer/advisor and the guy hung straight up on me

Mate get your local constituents involved. Get local and press involved and threaten with national. Those cunts may be scum but the mere threat of their names will get action. 

20 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

That really is outrageous behaviour.

Have you tried you local newspaper if you have one?  

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I’ve not bought a newspaper in years but I think the likes of Record/Sun have phone numbers to call their news desk if you have a story, I’d imagine a phone call from one of their journos to the council asking for comment about a story they’re about to run regarding Rabs plight may well prompt a rapid response.

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve not bought a newspaper in years but I think the likes of Record/Sun have phone numbers to call their news desk if you have a story, I’d imagine a phone call from one of their journos to the council asking for comment about a story they’re about to run regarding Rabs plight may well prompt a rapid response.

I think you are right about that.

I have no idea how he is coping with all this to be honest after all he has gone through with his wife and now daughter. 

41 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

No, I did fire an email across to the sun with a brief background of the story, 5he initial photos and letter from the social works but I have had no reply yet

Just now, rabc10000 said:

No, I did fire an email across to the sun with a brief background of the story, 5he initial photos and letter from the social works but I have had no reply yet

Hopefully they’re compiling your story as we speak mate, Fingers Crossed 🤞

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Would be good if they are but at the same time I don't know how I would feel if it were to make the national press 

Feel Proud mate that you’re doing everything you possibly can to make sure your daughter can spend as much time at home with the rest of her family and not in a hospital ward, Nothing else matters.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Feel Proud mate that you’re doing everything you possibly can to make sure your daughter can spend as much time at home with the rest of her family and not in a hospital ward, Nothing else matters.

Quite a few people have said exactly that but I still feel guilty when I attempt to post the link on my own Facebook page but never manage to go thru with it

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Quite a few people have said exactly that but I still feel guilty when I attempt to post the link on my own Facebook page but never manage to go thru with it

Nothing to feel guilty about mate, You’re trying to do the very best for your family in the most difficult of circumstances, You deserve a medal imo given what you have been and are also currently going through, All you’re asking for is a bit of help and as you can see just from in here plenty of people willing to do just that, Keep your head up and do what you have to do to shame the council into doing the right thing to get your house sorted so your little girl can spend as much time as possible at home where she belongs.

42 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Being honest it's one of those where u really don't have a choice. 

In all fairness it's my wee boy Carson i feel for, I literally never seen him for the best part of 6 months, 6 months that have been lost for good thru no choice of our own. Its also hard when he keeps asking for various things or to go places but u always have to say no as it comes at the wrong time and almost I always my days off work are to coincide with hospital appointments. Now with this happening a 5 hour hospital has turned into a full 2 day stay because of this. 

However I'm certain he does understand why this has happened and the only thing that matters is his sister getting better 

You and your kids are doing a remarkable job in such difficult circumstances. 

I have retweeted the page again and tagged the Record, Sun and Express but no idea if they really check incoming tweets to be honest. But nothing ventured nothing gained still applies I think. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have retweeted the page again and tagged the Record, Sun and Express but no idea if they really check incoming tweets to be honest. But nothing ventured nothing gained still applies I think. :thumbup:

Agree as well, if they are not tagged they have no chance of ever seeing it. 

I can't recover my twitter account but by all accounts I'm maybe better of not doing so as I can see myself getting a torrent of abuse from certain cunts 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree as well, if they are not tagged they have no chance of ever seeing it. 

I can't recover my twitter account but by all accounts I'm maybe better of not doing so as I can see myself getting a torrent of abuse from certain cunts 

Ignore the arseholes and remember people care mate.

35 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Same, the Record and the Evening Times - hopefully one of them will pick it up