Morelos Copa America Thread

esquire8

On 10/06/2021 at 19:06, ElBufalo20 said:

Confirmed in the Colombia squad for the Copa America.

Congratulations. It’s on the BBC this year too so hopefully see a good bit of him.

He will be absolutely buzzing at being in the squad, hopefully next tournament he is eyeing is champions league with us.

6 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Cameroon would have been a better choice imo

Probably would with the situation in South America at the moment. I'm not that clued up on it but from what I have heard it seems that all of the South American countries are having quite a bad time with Covid at the moment. 

Obviously would be brutal for the fans, but with the majority not getting a ticket anyway moving it to another continent wouldn't be the worst of suggestions, even though you were trying to take the piss. 

Should probably try and post more attempts at nonsense more often as it seems to be better than your attempts at serious posts. 

Anyway, adios amigo.

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Go to Benalmadina in the south of Spain a lot. Went into a Colombian bar once. Were actually a bunch of dicks who wouldn't even serve me. 

Lot of the women were fucking stunning though 😍!!!! Guys all thought they were heroes - bit like Glasgow......

Most bars won't serve you if you've got a raging stonk on pal, it's just fucking odd

9 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Go to Benalmadina in the south of Spain a lot. Went into a Colombian bar once. Were actually a bunch of dicks who wouldn't even serve me. 

Lot of the women were fucking stunning though 😍!!!! Guys all thought they were heroes - bit like Glasgow......

What's it called, may take a wee look on the tram.

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

What's it called, may take a wee look on the tram.

Think its the Ritmo Latino Disco Bar. at the La fuente de la Rotonda roundabout on the N340, over the roundabout from the Shisha King of Smoke. I stay in the Duquesa apartments above the bar area. 

I like the place, doesn't get a great rep being next to Torremolinos, but does me fine if you are after the sun.

9 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Think its the Ritmo Latino Disco Bar. at the La fuente de la Rotonda roundabout on the N340, over the roundabout from the Shisha King of Smoke. I stay in the Duquesa apartments above the bar area. 

I like the place, doesn't get a great rep being next to Torremolinos, but does me fine if you are after the sun.

Cheers, we usually stay in la Cala, and don't really stray far, but will may be  worth a wee taxi.

Watched that game last night , Venezuela are a really poor team that was riddled with covid  . 

Colombia weren't much better , strikers were really poor , few bad misses . One of the attackers sent off late (although it was a ridiculous call to send him off ) . 

Youv got to expect buffs gonna be in with a chance of playing the next match 

11 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

Watched that game last night , Venezuela are a really poor team that was riddled with covid  . 

Colombia weren't much better , strikers were really poor , few bad misses . One of the attackers sent off late (although it was a ridiculous call to send him off ) . 

Youv got to expect buffs gonna be in with a chance of playing the next match 

their next game is Monday, Alfie's birthday, hopefully gets a game:tu:

17 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He’s on the bench at least tonight. Colombia haven’t scored a goal yet so surely he’ll get on at some point if they still haven’t.

came on last 10 mins or so and was played on right wing basically, Colombia were pish up front in both games I've seen so far, how the fuck he's not got a proper chance i don't know.

• esquire8 changed the title to Morelos Copa America Thread