***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

No one gets a free pass because of last season. Every season is a clean slate.

That's what I mean, he should be aiming for the top again....instead his crosses are 2 seasons ago....and SG has forgotten what it feels like to win already. 

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

This season is going to be a disaster isn't it? Win the league and we get £30 million handed to us and we're going to fuck it all away. I can feel it in my bones.

The league is far from a foregone conclusion if we defend like this. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

I wish people would stop this.. they arent pish - they have got their tactics spot on. 

They aren’t pish but we have beaten far better sides than them in Europe over the last few seasons. But with the form we are in we stood no chance of beating them.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Management are as much to blame. Everyone can see packing the wings and hammering useless balls inti the box hasn't worked .......For two legs. 

They never have a clue what to do when it isn’t working. Just refusing to change anything. Baffling. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Bin any chat about this being about playing in front of fans btw, this is just a fucking shite performance from a team who haven’t come back from pre-season.

"can't cope with crowds" is the new "you're a new club", the mongos must have their catchphrases 

As much as I hate those soap dodgers kunts, this season squad is reminiscent of theres last season. Thought they had 10IAR in the bag and were playing in a malaise. We've thought this Aussie prick was going to be a no hoper and we'd stroll the league again. Disgraceful display from the players this season. Living on 55 wont get them anywhere 

We played brilliant for 30 minutes, got the goal then went in to our shell.

Malmo got their goal and went for the jugular and got another. That's exactly what we should have done in the first half. Don't know why we thought the job was done after we scored that first goal. Absolutely embarrassing.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I wish people would stop this.. they arent pish - they have got their tactics spot on. 

Which is why we needed to change shape earlier, change shape tire them out and go later on.plan A same tactics zzzzzzz.