*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The confidence players may need a cuddle, fucking hell is football that fucking soft now that some players need cuddled when they are utter shite

If you arent strong enough to accept criticism over your job performance, then the entertainment business isnt really the place you should be

My suggestion to you is to reclaim your fees for the man-management course you probably failed. 

Not saying footballers are soft, I'm saying different people need handled in different ways. 

Simples. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2 defender, 2 midfielders and 2 forwards.

If he was to get a place it would be at the expense of Patterson, and I'm happier with NP as an option for coming on.

Roofe not starting is the big head scratcher.

You'd almost think we're trying to put morelos in the shop window maybe

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

My suggestion to you is to reclaim your fees for the man-management course you probably failed. 

Not saying footballers are soft, I'm saying different people need handled in different ways. 

Simples. 

People need handled in different ways is fine, but giving piss poor performers a fucking cuddle is ripping the pish, 

"boss my mind isnt the best so can you please not shout at me" 

"no bother son, everytime you are fucking honking I'll just tuck you into bed at night and read you a bedtime story, how does that sound" 

"aww thanks boss, i really needed that" 

Fuck right off with that shite, if i consistently do my job bad i expect to be called out on it, thats life

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What message does that send to someone like helander, itten or whoever that gerrard allows certain players to be utter dung for weeks but try to play through it, meanwhile other players make on mistake and are binned for god knows how long

You'll end up with some players not trying 100% knowing they'll never be dropped, while others thinking "why should i fucking bother when no matter what i do i either won't get picked or get tossed aside after one mistake" 

The rumours are that Helander can’t play two games in a week.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Could be for many reasons. All of them not good enough, he should have been starting.

I agree, i spent this whole week talking up how good he is up front, and with morelos playing i fully expect the mind numbing, get it wide and cross beyond all hope, system that has brought us fuck all this season and actually cost us around 30mill quid 

11 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

With a  bit of effort we could have the game done  by half time and resting key players.

Cmon lads get your backsides in gear from the start and let's have this game done.

I genuinely wish I was that confident.

As you said, it's up to them to get they're shit together.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The rumours are that Helander can’t play two games in a week.

Not just helander, kent playing is even worse, hookes at halftime on thursday for being utter pish, so instead of being benched today he starts again, 

Move aribo up and play kelly, or drop kent for roofe

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

That's what i'm trying to figure out.

I set my VPN to France but when I click on "Buy Match Pass" all it comes up with is are the options to buy the monthly or annual subscriptions to Rangers TV.

Reported for kidding on yer in France.