Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Have my doubts younger players would have had two by now but even if we get Shagger back it would be a massive boost. The 10 outfield players are fine. Hope the mad man has had his and tests negative 🤞

That's if he was a close contact too. The fact they done another round of tests before leaving and he didn't get on the flight means he is either not jabbed fully or has tested positive.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's if he was a close contact too. The fact they done another round of tests before leaving and he didn't get on the flight means he is either not jabbed fully or has tested positive.

They might have done another round of tests, however until the results come back they needed to isolate, so even the potential close contacts werent going to travel no matter what

31 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Rangers team tonight is 9 schoolboys, John Greig and Peter McLoy. Willie Henderson and Colin Stein on the bench.

Kenny Miller's chimney sweep's 2nd cousin told my milkman's dog groomer's Aunty Betty :-) 

Doubt it

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

I would imagine most if not all professional footballers would have had both jabs . 

Afraid not. They are not deemed essential employment so would be invited along with others in their age group. A lot in their 20s won't have had their second by now. The drop in centres only started around end May so even if they went there their second would only be due about now. That could be consistent with someone posting Wright had a vaccination on 15th Aug. 

On 25/08/2021 at 09:52, Siam69 said:

Oh do fuck up!

Not think this is bad enough without your mad shite!

Keep it for the Covid thread where you get quite rightly rag dolled for your garbage.

mRNA vaccines has zero medium to long term safety data. This is this 1st time they’ve been used on humans. I do not blame people for being reluctant to inject brand new technology into themselves.

I personally will have the vaccine but I am waiting for the Valneva vaccine which is being manufactured near me in Livingston to be approved. This is based on the Flu Vaccine technology which has been around for decades.

if these mRNA vaccines go wrong later down the line . You are F@cked 

5 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

mRNA vaccines has zero medium to long term safety data. This is this 1st time they’ve been used on humans. I do not blame people for being reluctant to inject brand new technology into themselves.

I personally will have the vaccine but I am waiting for the Valneva vaccine which is being manufactured near me in Livingston to be approved. This is based on the Flu Vaccine technology which has been around for decades.

if these mRNA vaccines go wrong later down the line . You are F@cked 

I'd rather take my chance down the line than be fucked on a ventilator and dead catching it without being vaccinated thanks, if what say is true were all fucked anyway.

Just now, superallysbears said:

I'd rather take my chance down the line than be fucked on a ventilator and dead catching it without being vaccinated thanks, if what say is true were all fucked anyway.

You do know the virus has over a 99% survival rate and the average age of death for women is 84 and men 81.

Going on NHS stats, if you are under 60 with no serious health issues, you are statistically more likely to drown in the U.K. than die directly from Covid.

I’m not saying don’t take the V, but there is a decision to be made for every individual and a risk element. I don’t blame young healthy people for questioning it. 

12 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

You do know the virus has over a 99% survival rate and the average age of death for women is 84 and men 81.

Going on NHS stats, if you are under 60 with no serious health issues, you are statistically more likely to drown in the U.K. than die directly from Covid.

I’m not saying don’t take the V, but there is a decision to be made for every individual and a risk element. I don’t blame young healthy people for questioning it. 

You can give all the figures in the world mate, I've had it and I'm absolutely convinced that I'd have been alot worse had I not been vaccinated, end of the day it's everyone's personal choice but imo it's life saving.

Just now, superallysbears said:

You can give all the figures in the world mate, I've had it and I'm absolutely convinced that I'd have been alot worse had I not been vaccinated, end of the day it's everyone's personal choice but imo it's life saving.

Then you made the right decision for you 👍